Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

Welcome To LA

Devi's POV

Today I leave for LA to stay with my Aunty for the entire summer holiday's. I was glad school was finally over with, and to think I only had one more year left before I never had to go back and was finally off to college. Also what plagued my mind was in exactly one week, I would be seeing the Jonas Brothers live and with Josie, who I'm meeting tomorrow night for dinner.

"Devi come on we have to leave, you're going to miss your flight," screamed my mum from down the stairs. I mentally tried to remember everything I packed, making sure I didn't forget anything important, grabbed my hand bag and suitcase and headed down the stairs. I put all my things in the car and we left to go pick Laura up, since she was coming with me to see the Jonas Brothers, but she was only staying for 2 weeks. I quickly sent her a text to make sure she was ready.

Hey Laurs be there soon k. You better be ready =p xx

I sat back and watched my mum make our way to Laura's house. As we pulled into the driveway, I quickly took my seat belt off and ran for Laura's front door, immediately pressing the door bell. As soon as the door opened and I saw Laura, we both screamed. Okay so we were a tad excited to go to LA and see the Jonas Brothers live.

"This is going to be amazing," said Laura, after we finished our screaming. I nodded my head, and helped her with her suitcase, which was just as big as mine and she was only staying 2 weeks, she always tends to over pack.

"You better behave yourself Laura Smith, otherwise you will be grounded," said her mother in a very stern voice. Laura just smiled and nodded, "but overall, have fun girls," finished her mother with a smile as Laura hugged her and said her goodbye's. We hopped into the car and drove to the airport. The whole way there we blasted the Jonas Brothers through the speakers, screaming to every song, much to my mums dismay. We soon arrived at the airport and quickly checked in, getting rid of our suitcases. We went through security and found our way to the gate lounge.

"Flight QF467 to Los Angeles is now ready for boarding," came the annoying voice of that same airport voice you always seem to hear.

"Okay girls, have fun, and Devi, please do behave yourself," said my mother hugging me, "your aunty will be in the airport ready to pick you up." I nodded and made my way over to the door, Laura held tightly onto my hand and we both had massive smiles on our faces. We made our way down to the plane and quickly finding our seats.

"Devi, Devi, Devi, can you believe we are actually going to LA?" squealed Laura next to me, as people kept making their way onto the plane.

"Actually no, it hasn't hit me yet, but I'm sure it will soon," I said with a massive smile on my face.

"And to think, next week we get to see JB live, I think I will just drool when Nick walks out," I laughed at her.

"No way, Joe Jonas is a complete sex god, I can't wait till I see him in the flesh," I said, then looked out the window to see we were actually moving. Soon enough we were up in the air and on our way to LA.

"California here we come," sang Laura, as I giggled and pulled out my iPod.

----

After our 6 hour flight, we were finally in LA. I stretched in my seat, and turned over to see Laura asleep next to me. I looked out the window and saw LA underneath, it looked gorgeous around this time, the sun just going down and all the lights of the city visible. I turned backed to Laura and nudged her.

"Where's the fire?" she said, shooting up from her seat as I stared at how odd that just was.

"We are about to land dude," I said, still giving her an odd look.

"Oh okay, sorry about that," she said smiling and moving back down in her seat to get comfortable for landing. I kept my eyes fixed on outside my window, sure I'd been to LA before, but that felt like ages ago, and this time I had no parents, just a super cool Aunty. I watched as we slowly landed onto the runway and made our way to terminal. Laura and I gathered our things and followed everyone else off the plane.

"Aunty Leanne,"I screamed as I saw her standing not to far from the door. I ran and gave her a massive hug as Laura followed me from behind.

"This is my best friend Laura," I said, motioning to Laura as she said Hi.

"Well girls, we best be off, get out of this airport as fast as we can, and get some dinner shall we?" she said as Laura and I both nodded, we needed food, we were so hungry from our flight, like we did eat on the flight, but not much. We got our suitcases and followed my Aunty to her black BMW, yeah my Aunty had money, she worked for a fashion magazine as the editor in chief.

"So this Josie girl your going to dinner with tomorrow, are you sure it's not just some creepy old man?" asked my Aunty as I laughed.

"You're Aunty does have a point, it could be some gross pervert," said Laura.

"She has called me numerous times and I'm certain it's a girl, plus if it was some creepy pervert, why would they choose to meet in a full restaurant, where they would get easily caught?" I said, trust me, I've often thought of that myself, like Josie has never sent me a picture of herself and I've always found that a little odd, but maybe she was just very camera shy.

"Well if your sure, but I'm not leaving the restaurant till I see you with this Josie girl, understood?" asked my Aunty.

"Yeah okay, deal," I said laughing.

----

Demi's POV

"Yo Joe," I said, as I took a seat next to him, we were back at home and I was sleeping at the Jonas' tonight, which is odd considering we just spent so much time together on a bus, but they invited me and I couldn't say no, I loved being with these boys.

"Demi, can you believe it, Devi would be in LA right now! In one week I will finally get to meet her," he sighed, as I took a deep breath, preparing myself.

"Yeah I know, hey how about tomorrow, me, you and your brothers go out to dinner, as a sort of end of tour dinner thing?" I suggested hoping he would agree.

"Yeah that will be awesome," he said, taking out his phone and start texting someone.

"Joe, who are you texting," I asked, curious.

"Devi, I'm hoping she landed safely," he said not taking his eyes off the screen, I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch.

"Okay lover boy, I'll be upstairs with Nick if you want me," I said and headed towards the stairs. So my plan was working, now I just have to hope we can get Joe to the restaurant so he can meet Devi tomorrow night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.
For not updating faster, I'm really sorry.
So anyway, next chapter they meet.

Comments/Feedback?

- ali.