Hear Me Out

When the darkness fades to black

Title credit goes to City by Hollywood Undead

Sunny's p.o.v.

I got up earlier than any of the guys so I could get take a shower, get dressed, and start on breakfast. And by the time most of breakfast was cook, the guys started to wake up. " Damn, you're up early Son." Mikey said, walking into the kitchen area.

" I'm an insomniac Mikey, I'm usually up early." I said and finished making the pancakes.

" And you made breakfast?" he asked.

" Ding, ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!"

" Smart ass."

" I didn't know that my ass was smart captain obvious."

" And you look good this morning too." he said blushing.

" Thanks Mikey." I said blushing too.

" Mikey, stop hitting on my kid and move your ass!" my dad said from behind Mikey gave him a push so he could get by. " And you do look nice today Sonny, thanks for the food." he said, grabbing a plate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mikey's p.o.v.

I have to do it, I've got to tell her my feelings sometime today and ask her to be my girlfriend. After seeing her dressed like that, it was hard to control myself and not kiss her right there and then.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sunny's p.o.v.

I told the guys that I'd be taking walk along the shops that were on the boardwalk here in Stockton to see if there was anything interesting and that I'd be back before the concert as I grabbed a pair of sunglasses along with a baggy black hoodie, and went out the door of the bus.

So I was walking along the shops when I saw a very familiar figure running from a fastly moving crowd. As the figure got closer, I noticed that it was Bert McCracken getting chased by a crowd of fan girls. I waved at him and motioned for him to follow me into the alley way, so he did and ran faster. I opened the lid of a dumpster and told him, " Get in quick, I'll tell you when they're gone."

" Alright!" Bert said and jumped in. I closed the lid and sat on it, put in my head phones before themob crowd of fan girls came by. As they did, one of them asked me if I'd seen Bert. " No and you really shouldn't be chasing him, it's not very nice." I said and put my head phones back in.

The girls glared at me, but I smirked and flipped them off before they went away. I waited ten minutes to make sure that they were gone before taking my headphones out and putting them back in my pocket, getting off of the dumpster lid, and lifting the lid open. " They're gone." I said.

" Good!" Bert said and jumped out.

" Wanna borrow my hoodie, hat, and sunglasses so you don't get attack again?" I asked him.

" Sure." he said and I handed them to him. He pulled my hoodie on himself, put his long-ish hair into the hat as he put it on, then put the sunglasses on.

" Does it look like me?" Bert asked when he was done putting my things on.

" Not really."

" Good. Now I can go on roaming the boardwalk. Wanna roam with me?" he asked with a smile.

" Sure... I've got nothing better to do till the concert I'm going to tonight."

" Oooo.... which band?" he asked.

" My Chemical Romance."

" Hmm..... not too bad of a band." he said, walking with me into that store I was going to go into before he came by.

" Yeah, they're really good!"

" Well if you're not busy tomorrow, want to go on a date with me?" he asked.

" S-sure. But you don't even know my name."

" So what's your name?" he asked.

" Sonnenschein Hell Everson, you can call me Sonny for short." I said.

" Interesting name. What language?"

" First two name are German, second one is american."

" What do the first two mean?"

" Sunshine and light."

" Cute." I said.

" Mind if I come to the concert with you?"

" I don't mind at all, if you can get a ticket this late." I said.

" I bet I can." Bert said smirking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" I can't believe that you were able to get a ticket this late!" I said in the cab.

Bert laughed and smirked at me. " So how did you get your ticket?" he asked me.

" I know the band and one of them is family." I said.

" Oh?" he asked.

" Yeah."

" Who and what?"

" Frank Iero, my dad."

" Really?" he asked, in a tone that said ' I don't quite believe you.

" Yeah."

" Bitches I hope you know
I won't stop till I hit that hoe
Baby come say hello
And get your drunk ass over here
Let's go
Bitches I hope you know
I won't stop till I hit that hoe
Shorty come say hello
And get your drunk ass over here
Let's go."


" Speak of the devil." I said when I saw that the caller i.d. said dad. " Hi dad, I'm on my way."

" Oh good. So did you have fun?"

" Yeah I did." I said, smiling at Bert. " In Fact I ran into someone."

" Who?"

" Bert McCracken from The Used."

" Really?"

" Yeah. I helped him hide from a crowd of fan girls and he wants to say hello."

" Wait, he's with you?" my dad asked just as I handed over the phone.

" Hi Frank, long time no talk. So she's really your kid?" Bert asked my dad.

" Yup. And Bert?"

" Yeah?"

" You better not hurt her. If you do, I swear to god that I will kill you."

Bert shivered and I looked at him confused. " I won't Frank, I actually want to make it work this time. Sonny is very interesting." Bert said and I smiled.

" I know and it's a lot of fun to have her around, she brightens everyone's day."

" Just like sunshine." Bert said with a smile.

" Yeah. Take care of my daughter, alright?"

" I will Frank, I promise. Here's Sonny." he said and handed me my phone back.

" Listen kiddo, I gotta go get ready. But know that I love you and please be careful." dad said.

" I love you too dad and I will, see you at the concert."

" Alright sunshine, bye." he said and hung up. I closed the phone, put it back in my pocket and smiled at Bert. I'm really starting to like him a lot.

' Almost as much as Mikey?' a voice in my head asked.

' I don't know yet.'

Bert put his hand in mine, squeezed mine, and smiled back at me. " Excited?" he asked.

" Always. I love watching them perform, it's so much fun. And hey, free porn!" I said. Bert laughed and nodded his head.

" So true. Does Gerard still hate me?" he asked nervously.

" No. When I've brought up The Used and you in a conversation, I noticed the sad look on his face. He doesn't hate you, I think all he wants is an apology. He kinda misses you."

" That's good because I kinda miss him too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Well you can hide a lot about yourself,
But honey, what're you gonna do?
And you can sleep in a coffin,
But the past ain't through with you.

'Cause we are all a bunch of liars.
Tell me, baby, who do you wanna be?
And we are all about to sell it,
'Cause it's tragic with a capital T.
Let it be, Let it be, Let it be!

'Cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
And we all get together when we bury our friends.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
It's been eight bitter years since I've been seeing your face.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
And you're walking away, and I will die in this place."
Gerard started to sing. I looked at my father with a huge smile across my face, he saw me and smiled back.

" Sometimes you scrape and sink so low,
I'm shocked at what you're capable of.
And if this is a coronation,
I ain't feeling the love.

'Cause we are all a bunch of animals
That never paid attention in school.
So tell me all about your problems;
I was killing before killing was cool.
You're so cool, You're so cool, So cool!

'Cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
And we all get together when we bury our friends.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
It's been nine bitter years since I've been seeing your face.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
And you're walking away, and I will die in this place."
I looked at Mikey who looked me whilst Bert put his hand in mine and he looked slightly sad, I don't know why.

" You'll never take me alive.
You'll never take me alive.
Do what it takes to survive,
'Cause I'm still here.
You'll never get me alive.
You'll never take me alive.
Do what it takes to survive,
And I'm still here.
You'll never take me alive.
You'll never get me alive.
Do what it takes to survive,
And I'm still here.
You'll never get me.
(Get me!)
You'll never take me.
(Take me!)
You'll never get me alive.

'Cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends.
(Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba)
And we all get together when we bury our friends.
It's been ten fucking years since I've been seeing
Your face 'round here.
And you're walking away, and I will drown in the fear."
When Gerard finished singing, the roar of the crowd was over-fucking-whelming.

" Thank you all for fucking coming! Sad to say, this show is over now. So long and goodnight. So long, not goodnight." Gee quoted his own song, then walked off stage with the rest of MCR following him.

" Let's go back stage Bert." I said pulling on his hand and he followed.

As I weaved him and me through the crowd, we got pushed, shoved, and occansionally hit. So by the time we got through all the people and over to Worm, I had a nice bruise forming on my right shoulder. " Hi Sonny, Bert. Did you guys enjoy the concert?" Worm asked us as he led us backstage and to the lounge.

" Of course! It was amazing as always!" Bert said.

" Same here, but I got a bruise on my right shoulder from the people in the crowd." I said with a grimace.

" Well take a seat on the couch and I'll be back with the ice in five minutes. The guys'll be here in a few." Worm said, pointing to a couch and left for the ice.

" Are you sure Gerard doesn't hate me?" Bert asked again and I rolled my eyes.

" Of course I don't hate you Bert." Gerard said, coming in with my dad just as I was about to open my mouth. Bert jumped up and hugged him.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Gerard smiled and hugged him back. " Apology accepted."

Bert then let go of him and went over to my dad. " Frank, I need to ask you something." he said and my dad nodded. Then Bert leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

" Not at all, go ahead." dad said with a smile.

I looked at the two in confusion, but shook it off. Bert walked back, sat on the couch beside me on my left, and put his right arm around my waist. " You look a little nervous Bert, what's wrong?" I asked, looking at him straight in the eyes.

" Uh, me and Gerard are gonna go take a shower. We're all hot and sweaty." dad said and grabbed Gee's hand.

" For each other!" I called out before they left, dad flipped me the bird. " That's incest dad!" I said laughing, but they had already gone.

" Sonny, I need to ask you something." Bert said.

" Okay, go ahead." I said.

" W-Will you be my g-girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
my god it's been a while since I got my lazy ass to update! And I brought my old buddy, Mr.Cliffhanger!! So what do ya think will happen? Will Sonny say yes?