Sequel: Something Else

And if I Die Before I Wake...

Morgan's POV

I fell onto my couch that night with a sigh of pleasure. 17 peices of filth had been extermineted, and by my hand. The world should be bowing at my feet, unfortunately, my job was non-existant to my ignorant fellow humans. Ah well. Lucifer was standing in a corner, watching me like a vulture, probably plotting to kill me.

Death would be nice, but I can't leave the world just yet. Once dear King Dracula is dead, and once Lucifer is gone, then maybe I can grant myself the peace of suicide, however...how do I know that the creatures will start a war among themselves once their king is gone?

I haven't planned as well as I thought. I would have to frame somebody.

"Oh Lucifer?" I called in a sing-song voice, one that I use very rarely. I harldy ever branched from my carefully perfected monotone.

He glared at me. He hasn't been very talkative lately, wonder why. Actually I don't really care.

"How would a vampire go about killing another vampire?"

Lucifer blinked at me, not changing a single other facial feature. Do vampires even need to blink? Maybe it's just a habit carried over from when they were human.

Since I was getting no answer, "Ugh...you've lost the ability to speak now? I guess I'll have to observe. It's important to know how you're enemy fights. OH, here's something that I haven't asked yet, when were you changed? You said that I'm the reason you're a vampire."

"When was I changed?" he repeated, a small humouress smile on his face. He repeated the words quietly to himself, and then smirked at me.

"I wasn't."
♠ ♠ ♠
It is pitifully short, but I realized something, Morgan is unaware that Lucifer is a half breed!