Swear to Shake It Up

Four

I woke up to find Tom’s arms wrapped around me. I rolled over to find myself inches away from kissing him. I touched his cheek to make sure I wasn’t dreaming and his eyelids fluttered slightly. I screamed to myself. Definitely not dreaming.

“Hey there beautiful,” he said sleepily.

I blushed and smiled at him. He looked so adorable when he was barely awake. “Hey,” I answered with a smile.

He yawned and smiled holding me close to him, “We’re going to Germany today. I can’t wait for you and your friends to see our home.”

I smiled, “I can’t wait either Tom. I’ve always wanted to go to Germany.”

He smiled and dragged himself out of bed. “If you want to eat, you better get something before Bill gets up. He eats everything and anything.”

I laughed as I followed Tom to the small kitchen area of the bus. Georg, Gustav, Kris and Joanie were already up. I smiled, wondering what Nikkeh and Bill were doing.

“Bushdig shnoog," Joanie grumbled. She yawned tiredly and rested her head on Georg’s chest. He smiled and I could notice a faint blush to his cheeks.

“I ate it,” I answered smiling at Joanie. A smirk spread across her face and Tom looked between the two of us in confusion.

“It’s an inside joke,” I said smiling at him.

He nodded with a smirk. “I won’t even ask. I’m not really sure I want to know,” he said laughing softly.

“Tom, we’re going to be at the airport soon. Wake up Bill and Nikkeh please,” Tobi said softly from the back end of the bus.

Tom grinned. He had a mischievous gleam in his eye.

“What are you thinking you devil?” Georg asked with a laugh.

“Watch this girls,” Tom said with a smirk. He got up and walked to the back of the bus.
Moments later there was a scream that sounded like Nikkeh and angry yelling in German that sounded like Bill.

“Tobi said to get up,” Tom said as he ran from the bunk area back to the kitchenette.

“What did you do?!” Tobi asked, trying his hardest to be mad at Tom.

Tom shrugged. “I gave Nikkeh a wet willy. She screamed and woke Bill up who yelled at me. Personally I don’t see what the big deal is,” he answered.

“You wouldn’t,” Bill grumbled. He looked far too grumpy to risk saying anything to, so I got up and gave him my seat, settling for sitting on Tom’s lap.

“Danke Mandie,” Bill said gratefully. He collapsed into my former seat tiredly, and Nikkeh sat next to him.

“Anytime Bill,” I answered.

Tom smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Everyone, we’re at the airport. Please follow me and stay behind me,” Tobi said softly.
The bus pulled to a stop and we all got up. I took a hold of Tom’s hand and he smiled at me.

“I’ll protect you from the crazy fans,” He said standing next to me like a superhero.

I laughed, “Thanks Tom. You’re my hero.”

He smiled as we walked off the bus, swarmed instantly by the crazed fans. I smiled as we made our way into the airport. I could honestly say this was the best start to a day I’d ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I know this is short but I had to post it for Lainey!

Next up is Bill's POV!

Comments = <3333

Swear to Shake it up,
Joanie