Swear to Shake It Up

Five

“God that had to have been the longest flight of my life.”

I smiled. Personally I never had a problem with the flight. I’d made the trip from the States to Germany so many times I was used to the change in time zones.

“Don’t say a single word Bill, you’re used to the flight,” Nikkeh grumbled softly.

“It helps when you sleep most of the way. Sleeping helps you adjust to the time zones,” Tobi said with a tired smile, “Now please follow me. There will be a lot of fans outside the airport but we are a bit late so we need to run. Boys, sign a few autographs and get to the bus. Girls, follow Saki out the back door to the bus please.”

I glanced at Nikkeh and she smiled back tiredly. I was sad that we’d be separated, even if it was only for a few minutes.

“You like her,” Tom whispered as we walked toward the front entrance of the airport.

“No I don’t,” I said cursing the obvious blush that was no doubt rising on my cheeks.

“Tom, leave him alone,” Georg said, coming to my defense as usual.

Tom smirked and walked away.

“Don’t let him bother you,” Georg said with a small smile.

“Thanks Georg. You always stand up for me.”

“Anytime Bill.”

As we walked out into the crowd of fans and signed God only knows how man autographs, my mind wandered to Nikkeh. Her beautiful hazel eyes had me hypnotized from the moment I laid eyes on her back in New Jersey. Her black hair was perfect, perfect length with these amazing blue streaks. I raised my eyebrow in thought and a girl in the crowd screamed, thinking I was looking at her. I smiled politely and signed her giant picture of me.

“You totally like her,” Tom said in my ear as we walked onto the bus.

“So what?” I snapped.

He shrugged, “Nothing as long as you know it.”

I sighed, “I’m well aware of it Tom.”

“Ask her out!” He said with a smirk.

“Ask who out?” Nikkeh asked as we got onto the bus.

“He was talking to Gustav,” I said quickly covering for Tom’s stupidity. I punched him and he
grinned as he went and sat down next to Mandie.

“Yeah, I was thinking about asking you out Kris,” Gustav said covering for my stumble. I smiled at him gratefully and he nodded.

“That’s not true is it?” Nikkeh asked as I sat her on my lap.

I bit my lip, trying to think of how to ask her.

“The answer’s yes.”

“What?” I asked, taken aback.

“I said, the answer to your question is yes,” Nikkeh said with a smile

I didn’t even ask you yet,” I said smiling.

“Okay. I’ll let you ask it. But the answer still stands.”

I laughed, “Okay. W-would you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Y-you will?” I asked, again surprised.

“Bill, you’ve been my favorite member of this band since I first laid eyes on you. I’ve always
dreamed of being with you. So why would I say no?”

”I don’t know. The crazy fans, the crazy touring, the fact that I live in another country?”

Nikkeh smiled, “I love you enough to get over that Bill. I can deal with you being in another
country and I can live with thousands of girls wishing you were single.”

I smiled and kissed her softly. This was amazing. Way better than I’d ever dreamed. The girl of my dreams was finally mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short! I was rushing! Hope it's okay!

Next up is Georg's POV!

Comment's = <33333

Swear To Shake It Up,
Joanie