Yet Another Jonas

Chapter 13

Nia’s POV

I think I had gone into shock or something. Holding onto Shelby, I just- I couldn’t think or do anything! I looked over and finally realized that Kevin was trying to take Shelby away from me. It took me a few seconds, but I let him take her.

Apparently my body wasn’t working either. My eyes just followed Kevin and Shelby all the way to the door. Joe came over and sat on the edge of the bed, then held his arms out. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he carried me down the stairs and to the car.

Kevin’s POV

After Joe put Nia in the car, I put Shelby in her lap before I got into the driver’s seat. This had been one crazy night, and it’s still not over. Joe and I just beat up a guy, a girl got raped and another is in shock. Any words to describe? I think not.

Allie’s POV

Nick and I were in the living room; everything ready for Shelby upstairs.

“Nick, I think we should call the cops.”

“ Allie, it’s been 45 minutes, give them some time.” I shrugged, but knew he was right. The drive over there is 10 minutes alone. I hope that Kevin and Joe knocked his butt into the next century.

Headlights shone across the windows as a car pulled into the driveway. Mom and Dad called saying that they decided to stay in a hotel tonight, so I knew it had to be Kevin’s car. Nick and I jumped up and waited by the door.

Joe’s POV

As soon as we pulled into the driveway and he turned the car off, Kevin got out of the car and opened the door to get Shelby as I was getting out of the car. Kevin got her successfully, but Nia still hadn’t gotten out of the car.

I opened up her side of the door and saw tears running down her face. Finally some reaction.

“Are you ok?” I asked. She just shook her head no. So, she wasn’t speaking but at least a part of her was working.

I slid one of my arms under her knees and the other at about her mid back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, laid her head against my shoulder and I carried her to the house.

Nick’s POV

Kevin came in carrying Shelby, and my heart immediately broke. She was wrapped in a sheet, and well, …beaten up. Allie went into immediate action and told Kevin to follow her upstairs to her bathroom where she had some things laid out.

A couple minutes later Joe came in carrying Nia- Wait. What?!

“Nia! What happened? Are you ok?” She nodded her head yes, and I looked at Joe. He gave me his look that he would tell me later.

Joe carried her up the stairs and I followed him to his room. He carefully laid her on his bed and went to his dresser to get her some clothes. Then he walked back over to her and asked if she wanted to take a shower first. She shook her head no so he walked over to me.

“ Let her change, then come back in and carry or lead her to the guest room, whichever one she wants you to do.” He whispered.

I nodded my head yes and we walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry for the long wait. Please don't punish the story because of me. Comment please!!!! And you guys are amazing! 10 stars?!?!?! You guys are amazing. And let me tell ya, the story is far from over. :D Comment and subscribe!!!!