Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

My name is Peyton Mercy.

School. I hadn’t been there for a year. I didn’t want to do back. It was going to be full of people that would judge me and hate me. The little thing at home wouldn’t want me to stay home though. My dad had insisted on me going back to school but I didn’t want to go.

He said he would not have his daughter home all the time. He said that he had to have “people” come over in the afternoon sometimes. I knew it was just his whores.

Not like I wasn’t just one of his whores too. See, the thing is, my father liked to feel me up when I was a little girl. It happened right after my mother died when I was five. He would come into my room crying and I’d try to comfort him.

I would pat my fathers back and he’d just hug me. That was until he came into my room one day. His face was dry, he hadn’t cried that day. I tried to get up and see what was the matter but he told me to lay back down and he felt my little body.

I wasn’t really scared, until he felt my “private” parts. That was when I had gotten frightened.

“Daddy, I don’t like this.” I said.

“Don’t worry, it’s what Daddies and daughters do.”

After that he did it every night. He would make weird noises that I figured out were moans later in life. Sometimes he would touch himself. It scared me. I had never seen anything like that before.

As I had gotten older it progressed further. I learned in seventh grade what everything really was. I stopped hanging out with my friends. I couldn’t tell them what had happened, or better yet what was still going on.

They tried to find out what was the matter but I just ignored them. I started going to summer camp in seventh grade too. In camp I met a boy named Dylan. He was cute and sporty. He always treated me with respect and I felt loved.

In the summer of twelfth grade before school started and I would finally be a senior, I saw Dylan again. He held my hand and led me towards the woods. He kissed me passionately and started to undress me. I left him have my first time. Father hadn’t gotten that far yet.

I loved Dylan and he loved me. Or at least I had thought he loved me. I found out before the first day of school that I was pregnant. I called and told him. He said that he didn’t know who I was and hung up on me.

I cried for the longest time after I had told my father. He got me out of school and said that since we were good Christians we were going to keep the baby. After nine months of keeping me locked up in the house we went to the hospital and I had the baby.

It was a girl and I named her Maybell. She had her papa’s eyes. I loved her with all my heart. It was hard to stay positive when right after I had her. My father took it a step further and did what I had done with Dylan that fated night.

I didn’t want my father to hate me. I let him do it. But I hated it so much. I hated it.

My name is Peyton Mercy. I am a mother. A sinner. And a senior. I start school today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Keep or leave.
I promise it will get a ton better.
=] :P XD