Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

One of the Nurses names is Lenore.

When Marc walked through the nurses door I felt my heart swinging higher and higher. He met me in the nurses office with a relieved look. He didn’t even bother to see if the nurse was there before he wrapped his arms around me giving me the most passionate kiss I ever had.

I wrapped my arms around him as he pushed me onto the nurses bed. He zipped down my hoodie. I shrugged it off eagerly then rewrapped my arms around him. He kissed the bottom of my chin lightly before running his tongue over my flesh sending jolts through my body.

“Have you been with another man.” He asked as he bit lightly down on my bruised neck. I moaned into his hair as I grasped onto him.

“I was with my father when I wasn’t in school.” I said not necessarily lying. He didn’t need to know about my home life nor did I want him to know all of the horrible things that happened to me.

“Were you with Dylan?” He asked.

“Only to get Maybell from him.”

“I can’t forgive that.” He said pulling my shirt over my head and kissed down my body. He got to my breast and gave a low deep moan as he kissed them. My breath caught in my throat and I held his hair in my fingers tight.

How could I feel so powerless but yet so powerful at the same time?

“I would love to make sweet love to you right now but like this I don’t believe I can be gentle.” He said sending me a wonderful mental image. I clenched my legs together.

“Marc, we are in school. You are also still my teacher.” I said regrettably. He leaned away from me for a second before kissing up from my chest to my lips leaving me with a soft kiss.

“Hurry up and graduate.” He said handing me my shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments ;D.
=] :P XD