Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 20

I didn’t speak to Aiden for the rest of the weekend. At first, I was mad at him, but that anger slowly turned into a contemplative state. I couldn’t help thinking of Bryan; not because I had a crush on him or anything, just the things he said when we parted. He was abused too.

I could tell Aiden was pissed at me, but I didn’t really care. I knew he wouldn’t do anything to me, so why should I worry? Still, I didn’t like when he was mad; I always felt like I had done something wrong.

We got home Sunday afternoon and I decided to patch things up. I softly knocked on his door and sidled in. “Hey”.

Aiden didn’t look up from his book. “Aiden?” I choked out. “Please don’t be mad at me.”

My brother grunted and turned the page, still ignoring me. I cleared my throat. “What did I do? Is it cause I ran away? I’m confused.”

He finally looked up. “I’m not mad at you. But you worried me! And those guys…I didn’t like them very much. Especially that Bryan character.”

“Why not? They were nice.”

“I didn’t like how he looked at you, or how he was touching you.” He frowned at me.

I stared at him. “Are you worried about that? Aiden come on. I’m never gonna see him again, probably. And even if I did, he’s a lot older than me. You don’t have to worry about me growing up too fast yet.” I sat down on his bed and he pulled me close, kissing me on the forehead.

“That’s not exactly what I’m worried about”. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. “I’m worried about losing you at all. I mean, I’m going off to college soon, and who knows what’s gonna happen?”

I stared at him, understanding everything going on in his head. He wanted to keep me safe, but more than that, he wanted to love me. To love me as more than a sister. I wanted that too, but deep down, I knew it was wrong. I couldn’t do that. As much as I loved his kisses and touches, I couldn’t bring myself to cross that line brothers and sisters shouldn’t cross.

“Mackenzie!” I jumped off Aiden’s bed and popped up on his dresser just in time. My father crashed into the room five seconds later. “Where the fuck is dinner? Get your ass up and go make it!” He slurred. He looked around the room in his drunken state as I tried to scoot around him. “And why the fuck are you in Aiden’s room, bitch? Didn’t I tell you that’s bad? You better not be kissing and stuff! You probably are you disgusting child!” He pulled his arm back, but I ducked his punch. He grabbed my hair and picked me up, throwing me at the wall in the hallway.

Before he could hurt me anymore, I scrambled into the kitchen. Grabbing ingredients, I put a pan on the stove and started making a quick dinner. My father stumbled in and leaned close to my ear. “I’ll make you regret that. I swear on my life you’ll never want to kiss your brother again.”

I shuddered at the stove as he walked away. That was too menacing, I felt like he was actually going to do something bad – well, worse than usual. I tried to shake it off and finished the casserole I was making. Setting it on the table, I quickly set out plates and silverware before calling my family in. After I served them all, I dashed into my room. Oddly enough, I wasn’t hungry.

I fell asleep pretty quickly, but all too soon I was woken when someone grabbed me roughly and covered my mouth and nose. I tried to scream, but I couldn’t take a breath in. My father snorted as he carried me downstairs. “I’m sober sweetheart. I’m much more capable than you’ve ever seen me. Trying to escape will amount to nothing.”

My father threw me down the basement stairs and closed the door, slowly descending towards me. No one could hear me scream from down here, the walls were thick and the bedrooms were 2 flights above. Once my father reached me, he ripped off my shirt and attacked my lips with his own. The tears began to flow as he roughly massaged my small breasts. He licked my lower lip, but I denied him access. He bit down hard and I opened, allowing his tongue to explore inside my mouth.

My father broke the kiss and started nipping and sucking his way down my neck and chest. His hands worked at my pants and panties, pulling them both off and throwing them to the side of the basement. He began rubbing my clit as he sucked at my nipples, making them hard.

I felt myself getting wet, and silently begged my body to stop reacting to his touches. My whole being shook with my sobs that were becoming audible. He slipped his finger into my tight vagina and I squeaked. “Shut up you bitch. You brought this on yourself.”

“Please, Daddy” I cried. “Please don’t. I promise I’ll be good. I’ll do anything. Please stop!”

My father’s only retaliation was to cover my mouth. “Quit the whining, or I’ll break your jaw,” he threatened. I stared at him as he took his hand away going back to fondling me.

In the dim light, I watched as he took one hand away from me to masturbate. Finally, after what seemed like hours of foreplay, he positioned his erect penis above my virgin pussy. I whimpered, but he ignored me and forced his large organ into the tight space. I cried out as he entered. My hymen broke as he pushed all 8 inches into my tiny body.

My father smirked. “So I see you haven’t fucked your brother yet. All the better for me.” He thrust in and out of me, as my sobs and screams filled the basement, unheard by anyone upstairs. The pain was worse than any broken bone. The humiliation was beyond anything I had ever experienced.

My father got bored and flipped me over, putting me on my hands and knees. He forced his way back into my tight pussy as I screamed in agony. My arms gave out, but the man paid no notice; he was groping my breasts, keeping me from falling on my face.

I felt something shoot inside me and he pulled out, throwing me to the ground. His white sperm mixed with my virgin blood made a pink puddle on the floor around me. “Clean up, Bitch. I hope I’ve made myself clear about what’s tolerated around here.”

Before he could leave, I choked out one word: “Why?”

He stared at my trembling figure for a long time. Tears were still flowing from my eyes as he crouched down next to me. “I never wanted to rape you, Mackenzie. All those times I touched you? They were just a quick fix, a little rush for me. I would never have had sex with you if you behaved. But you just had to try and seduce my son. You needed to learn a lesson. I hope you have.” He got up and walked away, spitting on my shaking body. “Clean up.”

I heard him walk up the stairs and leave the basement. The door slammed shut. I closed my eyes and cried harder than I ever had before.

Finally, I got up from the floor. I was achy and it hurt to walk, but I found towels and cleaned up the mess. As quietly as possible, I walked to my room. The alarm clock on my nightstand read 3:37. I silently got dressed and left the house, walking the 3 hours it took to get to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random author's note, but this story can go in two directions. Therefore, I'm leaving it up to my readers to decide if the boys from Connecticut should keep a role in the story or not. Leave a comment for your thoughts!