Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 3

"Earth to Mackenzie." I snapped out of the trance I had been in moments before. "Can your brother drive us home. We just missed the bus."

"Sure. I'll text him to let him know you're coming with us." I smiled, thinking how the car ride home could get any better than Miranda, Theresa, and I in the back seat while Aiden and Victoria in the front just having fun joking around and making perverted comments. Fifteen minutes later, there we were all crammed into my brother's Mazda.

"So, how's school treating you girls. I hear they're now having rowdy, young freshman miss the bus on an almost daily basis." my brother joked as he followed parents and other seniors out of the parking lot.

"It's pretty good, considering." Miranda giggled. "But having to get rides from HOBs is a real bitch sometimes."

"What's a hobb?" Aiden queried, extremely confused. We burst out in laughter and refused to answer him.
_______________________________________________________________________ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dropping off my friends and pulling into our driveway, Aiden noticed that I had gotten considerably quieter. He looked at me with concern and asked, “You ok, kiddo? You got quiet.” I nodded in response to his question. “Dad’s not home, if that makes you feel any better.” I looked at my eldest brother, not sure how to express my feelings of frustration, anger, and hatred towards my other family members. “Do you want a hug?” Again I nodded. He opened his arms and held me. When we parted, he kissed my forehead, then my lips. He pulled back out of the kiss and muttered an apology leaving me sitting there in the passenger seat, shocked at what had just happened.
“I-I b-b-better get in-inside,” I managed to stutter. He just nodded looking at the steering wheel. I got up to my room and slid down the wall. Three years. I’ve been waiting three years for a kiss, a real kiss, not the kind of sex-hungry kiss from my father, but a kiss of love. Today, I think I got it from my brother, and to tell the truth, I liked it
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way if anyone was wondering, a H.O.B is a Hot Older Brother ^_^