Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 6

I was in trouble. I knew it the second we got away from my brother, but, for once, I didn't really care. Do what they will to me, I'm through being a hurt little kid at their mercy. Maybe if i start defending myself, they'll understand the fact that I'm through with them and I'm not putting up with it anymore. My friends and I decided that we would stay after school today and plan my escape, so I just had to wait until the end of next block. Thank God.

The bell rang signaling the last block of the day. I walked into the classroom and immediately took my seat, praying no one would try to piss me off today. If they did, God help them, I was ready to completely snap. Unfortunately, my prayers never seem to get answered. The door opened and I turned around in my seat that Bryan, the most annoying child to ever walk this earth, and apparently it was his dream to annoy me till I died.

I tried my best to ignore his comments through the class period as usual, but his constant hissings of “Hey, shouldn’t you be at the elementary school?” and “Six-year-olds don’t belong in high school” and others like it just got to be too much for me.

I whipped around in my chair after the teacher had finished lecturing us. I didn’t know what was going to come out of my mouth, I just knew I needed to say it. The first thing was, “Oh my effin God, Bryan! Can’t you give me one day of peace? For God’s own sake; you drive me insane everyday and it’s a wonder I haven’t killed you yet!”

The room had gone completely silent and everybody stared at me, shocked. Bryan answered me, sort of.

“Awww did I get the little baby girl angry? I should be a little more careful with what I say from now on, I guess.”

That comment was the last straw of everything. I sprung out of my seat intending to hit him with all the anger bottled up inside me, but I was too slow. One of my classmates had anticipated this after I screamed at the annoying boy behind me and grabbed me around the waist as I lunged towards him. The other student, David, kept telling me to calm down, but I was barely in my own mind by this time. As Bryan smirked, I started to scream at him.

“What the hell is your problem? You insult me and make fun of me every frigging day! You are such a…a…a…I don’t even know how to describe it! A bastard that’s what you are!” The word slipped out of my previously never cursing mouth and wiped the smirk of Bryan’s face. He looked at me in astonishment and I continued. “You’re an immature little bastard and I can’t stand you! You’re lucky David’s holding me back or I’d’ve already strangled you by now, you ungrateful, little, fucking prick. I hate your guts so much, you little piece of shit, and all I gotta say is you better stay outta my way from now on or God help me I’ll…I’ll…eh screw this and fuck you. Damn you, Bryan, for everything you’ve ever done or said to me. And whatever you were gonna say just then, save it ‘cause I don’t care. Go to Hell and I don’t care if you don’t wanna, ‘cause I’ll just strap you on to someone who is guaranteed that route, and I’ll make sure you get there.”

I finished my rant in a somewhat demonic voice, glaring at the boy who made even school miserable and struggling against David, who was making sure I didn’t kill him. Bryan was staring at me, terrified. Finally, the bell for the end of school rang, and David let go of me after giving Bryan a nice head start to the busses. I laughed a cold laugh as I watched him sprint out of the classroom, then, calmly as if nothing had happened, I gathered my books and walked out to meet my friends by the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright chapter six. sorry it took so long, but i have major writer's block write now. comment me give me some ideas please im begging you hey this story is for you guys so if you want me to continue you kinda hafta comment cuz i dont know what to write anymore.