Status: very slow

Just a Story of One Little Girl

Chapter 7

Ten minutes later, I walked into the cafeteria. apparently the news had already spread about my total freak-out. Miranda was the first to bring it up.

"Wow, Mac, was that your first time ever cursing? Cause it sure was a lot by the sound of it. Don't you just love the gossip in this school?"

I glared at her and plopped down across the table from my three idiotic friends. I had no idea news about me traveled so fast. I mean, usually, it takes 6 months for the fact that I’m doing whatever to get around. Oh well.

I nodded my head yes in answer to her question. No reason to hide it anyway, they had been trying to get me to curse since we got into high school, so they should be happy that I went totally berserk on Brian.

I must have been right because they all smiled at me. All of a sudden, I heard someone scream my name from behind me. I jumped up from the table, and whipped around to where the sound came from. It turned out to be Jason, and he looked worried and angry.

“H-hey, Jase, what’s up?” I stuttered, scared of why he was here. He motioned me to follow him, and took me to the annex in the building. He stared at me for about thirty seconds before beginning to talk.

“Mac, are you… Do you have a death wish or something? I mean, come on kiddo, you totally terrified Brian. It’s all over school, even both of your brothers know. Your dad’s going to kill you when he finds out, especially since you almost hit the poor boy.”

“Poor boy?!” I cut Jason off in the middle of his speech. “That kid is no “poor boy”. He deserved everything he just got from me. And I don’t care if my father is going to kill me. He deserves my rant of cursing and yelling more than that little f-f-f-, never mind I can’t curse anymore. But still, my dad deserves everything that happened the last ten minutes of class much more than that jerk. He deserves to get hit too.”

“I know, Kenz, but—“

“No. No buts. Jason, do you realize that the man has almost raped me three times? I’m just lucky that Aiden was there all three or I wouldn’t be a virgin anymore. My dad finally gave up because Aiden would walk in and start yelling at him. And then, Aiden tries to, uh, comfort me and ends up getting in major trouble. He almost got his license taken away. This conversation is over. I’m gonna find a way to get out of that household and be with my bio dad, Frank Iero.”

With that said, I turned on my heal and walked straight back to the cafeteria. When I got there, however, Aiden was there telling my friends and I to get in the car or else. I left school that day pissed beyond measure. I couldn’t wait to leave my family behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long. thanks for the comments and i'm over my writer's block now so i might be updating sooner that i have been if i can get to the computer.
comments = love