Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Pay/Hoping

“Everyone’s asleep…” he murmured into my ear.

Next thing I knew, we were on my bed, clothes discarded on the floor, and him panting heavily on top of me, sucking lightly on my collarbone.

“You know, you’re going to pay for what you did earlier,” he said against my shoulder, gently biting down before returning to my collarbone. I would have scoffed if I hadn’t been busy trying to suppress the moans that were gathering on my tongue.

“Oh, really?” I managed to ask, in the most mocking tone of voice I could muster under the present circumstances. He didn’t answer and instead thrust himself inside me without warning. I gasped and let out a loud cry of pleasure as he began moving faster inside me. “Shaant!” I couldn’t help but yell as he continued to thrust forcefully, repeatedly crashing his hips against mine. “Fuck!” I gasped, among other choice words.

“God, Ri-” he groaned, breath hitting my neck and making me shiver. I gritted my teeth, knowing that if I yelled like that again, it would most likely wake everyone up, and then-

And then it hit me.

My eyes widened in realization at what he was doing. He was hoping they would wake up; he knew it would embarrass me to no end if we were caught.

“Why are you holding back on me, babe?” he breathed teasingly into my ear, making me shudder unwillingly again. I tried glaring as he smirked before lightly running his hands down my waist, causing me to arch my back and push him farther in.

“Shit…” I moaned in defeat, digging my fingernails into his shoulders, knowing what was coming soon. He kept up his pace, also close.

Shaant!” I practically screamed, and then he collapsed on top of me, panting like crazy.

Over the sounds of our ragged breathing, I tried to hear whether Charli or the guys had awoken. I didn’t hear anything and felt a wave of relief wash over me as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it would be interesting for them to use it for revenge on each other…btw I hope you don’t think I’m a total perv for all these scenes. Honestly, I feel a bit awkward posting them. But they’re necessary for the plot, so yeah...Just putting that out there. X D

I promise not to get really graphic and smutty/kinky; I think those are the worst...well, by worst I mean most awkward...Maybe I’m just prude, I don’t know. Hahaha, whatever.

Comments are always appreaciated & thanks for the ones I've already gotten.

: )