Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Used/Eyebrow

“Why do you have to act like you know everything?” I demanded in irritation, getting out of his car before he could try to play the gentleman and open it for me.

So we went back to his place instead of him dropping me off at home, sue me.

He raised an eyebrow.

I hate when he does that, as I’m sure I’ve mentioned before.It makes me want to do not-so-innocent things to him.

“And why do you always do that?” I demanded again, even more irritated, if possible.

“What do you mean?” he asked, the slightest hint of confusion showing in his features.

“Nothing,” I snapped, waiting for him to unlock the door.

“Shall we?” he sighed, nodding in the general direction of his bedroom.

I followed him down the hall.

Did you think I would say no?

He eagerly slipped his tongue into my mouth, winding his fingers in my hair as we made our way to his bed. I sat at the edge, pulling him down with me by the belt loops on his jeans. He continued to kiss me as we leaned back on the bed.

“Maybe you should actually let me take you out sometime, I’m feeling a little bit used,” he said, as we pulled away for a second to catch our breath.

“Don’t think so,” I breathed, in between kisses. He scoffed, giving a short half-laugh.

“I just thought you might have lightened up since you broke up with whats-his-face and-”

“You know what? Forget it,” I interrupted in annoyance, now shoving him off of me before re-buttoning my jeans and fixing my shirt. “You can go fuck yourself, if you’re so worked up.”

He groaned impatiently, crashing his lips against mine as he grabbed my arms and pressed me flat against the bed again. Not that I minded.

He released my arms in order to ease my shirt off and I pulled his over his head as well. His fingers expertly unclasped my bra and flung it aside as I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them as far off his hips as I could. He kicked them off before removing my own and tossing them to the floor. His fingers slid under my underwear before he easily slipped them off my body. I tugged at his boxers, the only thing keeping him away from me now. I pulled them off of him, which was admittedly easier said than done, and he quickly reached over me to the night stand for a condom.

He rolled onto his back to put it on, and I hovered over him, positioning myself before he slid into me. I gave a moan followed by an involuntary shudder. He gripped my waist, keeping me in place as he began to start moving in and out of me at a steadily increasing rate. I moved with him, trying to figure out his rhythm. I was having a hard time breathing fast enough to keep up with him, but he never broke his pace.

Stupid singer lungs.

“I can…go…fuck myself…huh?” he retorted, in between thrusts.

“Shut up!” I groaned, as we came closer. He gripped my waist again, coming into me with one final thrust before he let go and I rolled off of him.

I felt as though I’d never catch my breath again, as long as he was involved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the next chapter better, it really goes with her personality.
Comments would be great & thanks very much if you've already commented/subscribed.