Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Out/Mood

After dinner, Charli, Jeff, and I were watching tv.

Charli assured me that she had told Jeff about the baby, but I didn’t want to bring it up to be sure, so it had been a pretty silent dinner.

“I’m tired,” Jeff announced suddenly, yawning.

“I’ll go to sleep in a few,” Charli agreed.

“Alright. Good night, baby,” he whispered to her stomach before kissing her cheek and getting off the couch and heading towards the room. Her face looked pained when he said this, but he didn’t notice and left the room.

“Charli!” I whispered urgently, after he left. “You haven’t told him yet! You lied to me!”

She dropped her eyes shamefully.

“He’s so happy now…” she whispered, almost inaudibly. “I don’t want to take it away.”

“Charli, he’s going to find out eventually,” I pointed out. “You know, like in six months when you don’t look like you swallowed a watermelon?”

She looked away and said nothing. I shook my head at her.

“I’m going out,” I stated, grabbing my keys and pulling my shoes on before leaving.

I got in my car, jamming my keys into the ignition and pulling onto the street.

I’m sure I don’t need to tell you where I was headed.

I pounded on his door. I heard shuffling before it swung open.

“What’s wrong?” he asked in concern.

“Nothing,” I lied, stepping inside. He frowned, not believing me.

“Do you want to talk-”

“Are we doing this, or what?” I interrupted, feigning impatience.

“Why do you automatically assume I want to have sex with you?” he asked, slightly affronted. “What, we can’t talk or hang out without it leading to something?”

“Not tonight, I’m not in the mood,” I said.

“Not in the mood for what, Riley?” he asked in exasperation. “Because it seems like you’re always in the mood to sleep with me, but never in the mood to talk,” he stated.

“What is there to talk about?” I asked in exasperation. “Can you tell me what is so important that we must talk about, Shaant?”

He stared at me, and I searched his eyes. He looked like he wanted to say something, but instead he shook his head and turned his back to head down the hall, to his bedroom.

I followed.

…did you think I wouldn’t?
♠ ♠ ♠
I cannot wait to post the next chapterrrr..... ; )

Oh, and I'm going to start posting a new story soon, so if you like Michael Guy Chislett/The Academy Is... allow me to whore it out to you...if you want to subscribe it would make my day:

http://www.mibba.com/story/Spread-the-Rumors/Id-Kiss-You-Goodbye-If-I-Thought-It-Would-Make-You-Stay/

Thank you for the lovely comments, they make me smile :D <-- like that.