Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Lying/Unbelievable

“What the fuck, Riley?” Shaant demanded, coming inside before grabbing my shoulders to hold me in place. “I tell you I love you, and you fucking lie to my face and run away!”

“I wasn’t lying,” I argued terribly. He shook his head at me in disbelief, tightening his grip on my shoulders so I couldn’t run away, just like I always did at the first sign of conflict or confrontation.

“You’re lying right now. I can tell you are.”

“I’m not. None of it meant anything,” I fibbed, even worse than before, because this time, I knew I was hurting him.

Because I’m a cold, selfish, bitch that doesn’t care for anyone’s feelings except my own.

I should be quarantined somewhere and just not allowed to talk to anyone ever again. He stared, still shaking his head at me.

I could almost see the pain in his eyes before it changed to anger.

“You’re fucking unbelievable,” he spat, letting go of me. “I can’t do this anymore. We’re over. Whatever we are, whatever we were, it’s over. Find yourself a new fuck buddy, because I can’t take it anymore.”

“Fine,” I said coldly.

“Do you know what you are?” he asked. I glared. “You’re just a whore. You used me for a good fuck. Even when you had a boyfriend.”

“It didn’t bother you back then,” I retorted.

“At least I was honest. Why do you think I put up with this shit? Did you honestly think I just wanted the sex?”

I stared blankly. That’s exactly what I thought he wanted. It was what I had wanted. But since when do I remember to consider what anyone else wants?

And now we’re back to the ‘me being selfish thing.’

He shook his head at me in disbelief.

“Wow. You really don’t know me at all. I only did it because I care about you, Ri. I only took what you would give me. I thought maybe you would have gotten the hint by now. I thought it would be better if it were me sleeping with you instead of some dick at a bar that would break your heart. Well, guess what, babe?” I didn’t reply and looked away instead. “You fucking win. You broke mine instead.”

With that, he turned and left, slamming the door behind him.

I stood staring at the door, speechless for a long time.

I snapped out of it and dragged my feet back to my bedroom.

I buried my face in my pillow for a few seconds. I realized it was damp when I lifted my face for a mouthful of air. I wiped my wet eyes and rolled onto my back.

I hugged myself, still crying softly.

I didn’t even know why I was crying. Me and Shaant were never together.

His spiteful words shouldn’t matter.

It shouldn’t hurt this bad.

…It shouldn’t hurt at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
My internet's gone beserk, so sorry for the cliffhanger....even tho this chapter is kind of a cliffhanger too.....oh well, I like this one....

I really wish I had time to respond to all the awesome comments you guys left me, but I thought an update would be better, thanks for the comments anyways!!!

I'm pretty much done pre-writing this story so once my computer decides to stop being an asshole, I can update more often. : ) More comments would be awesome & would really cheer me up.