Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Reasons/Arguing

I instantly regretted bringing that guy from the bar back to me and Shaant’s room for a variety of reasons:

1. I couldn’t even remember his name, and yet here we were, at the hotel.
2. That fact alone could probably classify me as a slut.
3. I could see no good that would come from me hooking up with this guy, which, now that I thought about it, wasn’t even my type.
4. I had no intention of sleeping with him. At all. I was just leading him on for no good reason.Jealousy
5. Did I really think I could find someone that could make me feel the way Shaant made me feel?

And finally, the most obvious reason: Shaant had beaten me to the room.

I slid the keycard in and pulled the door open, startling Shaant and that anorexic girl from the club, who were making out on the bed.

He glared at me as he rolled off of her. Thank God they still had their clothes on.

“It’s polite to knock first,” he growled at me, as she got up from the bed as well.

“I’m sooo sorry,” I snapped back sarcastically.

At this point, our…guests…were becoming uncomfortable with the obvious tension in the atmosphere. Mine stumbled out of the room wordlessly. I really didn’t care and flopped down onto the bed.

It’s not like I wanted to hook up with that guy anyway.

“I’llseeyoulater, um…Stant,” the girl slurred, almost tripping over her high heels before leaving the room. He didn’t bother to correct her, still focusing his attention on glaring at me.

“I didn’t know whore was your type,” I remarked, as soon as the door creaked closed behind her. He gave a sharp, humorless laugh before replying.

“That’s funny, because you were my type for awhile.”

“What are you such a dick?” I demanded, all but pulling my hair out in irritation. I stood up to face him in annoyance. I hated him and his stupid word games.

“Why are you such a bitch?” he retorted.

“Because you’re a dick!” I yelled, not being able to come up with anything better or even remotely sarcastic.

“Do you know what?” he demanded in annoyance.

“What?” I shouted back.

“I’m fucking sick of arguing with you!” he exclaimed back.

“Oh yeah? Well-what do you mean-” I began, pausing in confusion.

He took this opportunity to push me up against the wall with his body as he attacked my mouth with his lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and pulled his head towards mine.

He wasted no time in lifting my shirt above my head. He kissed my neck hungrily as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He moaned as I slipped my hands under his shirt, running my hands up and down his chest and back. His arms wound around my waist, lifting me slightly as he brought me over to the bed.

He kicked off his jeans before removing mine as well. He kissed my stomach, slowly making his way back up to my lips as I let out quiet moans. He pulled away momentarily to let me rip his shirt off.

We got the rest of our clothes off, winding up tangled up in the sheets and each other.

“Shaant-” I gasped as he entered me, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets. He kissed my neck gently this time, while forcefully crashing his hips against mine.

“Ri-” he moaned back, uneven breaths hot against my neck, his sturdy hands gripping my waist. I whimpered from trying to contain the cries of satisfaction threatening to burst from my lips as he continued to push himself inside of me vigorously. I knotted my fingers in his hair, crashing my lips against his and slipping my tongue into his mouth. He groaned loudly into my mouth as I bit down softly on his bottom lip. I shuddered, involuntarily curving my body around his to be even closer to him, if possible.

I hadn’t had sex with anyone since Shaant. As I told you before: I’m not easy. I wasn’t even planning on sleeping with that guy from the bar, maybe just hooking up with him in hopes of making Shaant jealous.

But being in this situation with him again…I forgot how much I craved him; I forgot how he made me feel all those nights.

I continued to kiss him eagerly, almost feeling lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.

I just wished that there was a way I could be sure that this one night would have a different consequence than all the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grr...I have to go study for a communications test now...
Wish me luck, cuz I have a bad feeling about it...

Anyways, Next update will probably be Monday or something, since I'm staying at a friend's house for the weekend. : )

I absolutely love reading your comments, thank you so much. : D