Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Finally/Elevator

We met the others in the lobby, hand in hand.

“Finally!” Jeff exclaimed, seeing as we were the last ones there.

“Sorry, Shaant was doing his hair,” I teased.

“Very funny,” he replied sarcastically.

“No, he meant ‘finally’ as in, ‘finally you two stubborn bitches are together,” Charli clarified. I blushed slightly, but Shaant just squeezed my hand reassuringly and we got a taxi to the restaurant.

“We’ll get a table,” Shaant said, grabbing my hand and leading me away. We slid into the booth, taking advantage of the few seconds we had alone. He kissed my neck softly, pulling me closer as I wound my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.

We were interrupted by a few loud coughs before we could get too into it.

We separated, but he didn’t remove his arm from my waist and Dave slid into the booth next to us meanwhile Jeff, Charli and Tom sat across from us.

“You know, I think I liked it better when you were secretly fucking,” Jeff remarked, earning him a slap upside the head from Charli and causing Dave and Tom to stifle laughter.

But for once, I didn’t care.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

We changed into our bathing suits; today we were just going to hang out at the beach and pool.

It was the first day in a long time that I actually had fun with everyone. All of the drama was finally over.

Shaant and I sat in the deserted hot tub after everyone else had gone to bed. He turned his head to kiss me, placing his hands on either sides of my face. I deepened the kiss, swinging one leg over both of his to straddle his waist.

I shivered, feeling him finger my bathing suit bottoms. He tugged at them lightly as he continued to kiss me.

“Excuse me!” a voice interrupted. A hotel worker was standing by the doors. “The pool is closing!” We grinned sheepishly, pulling apart and guiltily getting out of the pool and heading for the elevators. I shivered; Charli and Jeff had stolen our towels when they left.

We kissed in the elevator, pressing our wet bodies against each other as he pinned me to the side of the elevator. In what felt like no time, we reached our room’s floor. He picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder as he carried me to the room. I laughed as he fumbled for the keycard.

He kicked the door shut with his foot and playfully tossed me on the bed before we quickly shed our bathing suits.

“I love you,” he murmured against my neck.

“I love you too,” I whispered back, burying my fingers in his wet hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I'm not so crazy about this chapter, I like the next one better.

Two more chapters left!!! .......Although a part two deal in Shaant's POV is still an option, so if you want that, let me know.....

Thanks again for the comments! : D