Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Shower/Glad

“Shaant!” We were awoken by Jeff pounding on the door. “Riley!” I groaned, not removing myself from Shaant’s arms or raising my head from his chest.

“What the hell?” he demanded. “Go the fuck away, Jeff!” he yelled sleepily, not moving.

“Fuck you then; we’re going to breakfast without you bitches!” Jeff called back through the door. I laughed, raising my head to look at Shaant. He grinned, running his fingers through my hair.

We laid there staring at each other before we were interrupted by my stomach growling.

“Room service?” he asked, laughing.

“Sounds amazing,” I agreed. He picked up the phone and I headed into the bathroom for a shower.

I turned the water on, letting it get warm before I stepped inside.

I started in surprise when the curtain was pulled back.

“Mind if I join you?” Shaant asked, not waiting for an answer before he dropped his towel and stepped in. Not that I was complaining.

I pulled his face to mine, kissing him as the hot water ran over our bodies, signaling a fresh start.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

He tried to find a decent tv show to watch while I flipped through a magazine as we waited for room service to come.

I rested my legs on his lap as I vaguely registered how nice this all felt.

I didn’t even feel like I had to sleep with him when we were together.

For the first time, simply his presence was enough.

There was a knock at the door. I glanced at him lazily and he got up to answer it.

Five minutes later, we were digging in to room service as if we hadn’t eaten in days.

I noticed him staring as I chewed on my French Toast.

“What?” I asked self-consciously. He just shook his head and we continued to eat.

“Ri?” he asked hesitantly, a few minutes later.

“Hmm?” I asked

“Will you move in with me?” he blurted out, looking nervous for the first time since I met him. I stared at him, caught off guard. He stared back, looking even more nervous that I wasn’t answering. “Ri?” he asked hesitantly.

“Yeah,” I replied, snapping out of it. I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. “Of course I will.” He sighed in relief, pressing his lips to mine again.

“I feel sorry for the neighbors,” he laughed suddenly. “Do you know how much sex we’ve had in this room?”

“Can’t be worse than Jeff and Charli,” I pointed out.

“True,” he shrugged. We fell silent for another few minutes. “Ri?” he asked again.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“I’m glad we’re together,” he said, reaching over to place his large hand over my small one. I smiled back at him.

“Me too,” I agreed honestly.

And I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one will be the epilogue, so my next question is if I write in Shaant's POV, would you care if it was the story all over again, with a few different scenes and perspectives? ...
That's what I want to do, but I don't want to bore you all because you leave me lovely comments.... : ) Thank you!