Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Epilogue/Relationship

I woke up all of a sudden, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I felt a jolt of panic, forgetting where I was for a few seconds and frantically looking around the bedroom for clues.

I slowly calmed myself down again, realizing.

It’s been a few weeks, but I still freak myself out sometimes, thinking it’s just been another one of ourmeaningless one night stands.

I pushed the covers away, walking into the adjoining bathroom and then turning on the shower, letting the warm stream of water run down my face and body. I turned it off ten minutes later, drying myself with a towel and combing out my wet hair before going back to the bedroom and pulling on clean underwear and a shirt at random.

I wandered down the hall and into the kitchen, smelling breakfast.

I paused in the doorway, a smile finding its way onto my face. He was singing an old Starting Line song as he stood at the stove, his back to me.

I quietly walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my face against his back. I stood on tiptoe to press my lips against his bare shoulder.

“I was wondering if you’d ever wake up,” he said, turning to look at me. I smiled.

“It smells good,” I replied. “I wish I could cook for you,” I said. He always cooked me breakfast even when I asked him not to, because, to put it simply, I’m a disaster in the kitchen.

“Then I would be eating cereal for the rest of my life,” he teased.

I flinched very slightly; it still scared me when he talked like that, even though I knew I loved him enough.

He noticed.

“But we don’t have to talk about the rest of our lives for a long time,” he assured me, kissing the top of my head.

Strangely, it comforted me. He was the only one I knew could put up with me at all.

I knew if there were anyone that I would want to spend the rest of my life with, it was him.

And it terrified me to no end.

I was still new at this whole serious relationship thing.

But it’s nothing a little practice can’t fix.

And I’ve got my work cut out for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!

...Well, not really, cuz I'm going to do Shaant's POV, hahaha. I'm going to post it here, so stay subscribed if you want to read it!

Thanks::::Rebeccahayley, Famous Friend., hockeyxgirlsxrock, SuckerTakesTheSaint, doesn’tbelieveinlove, Jersey’s Colder, Raven0612, Divaaxo, Your My Reality, Jack Barakat, Emi, MOAN-alisa Lies, To_Settle_The_Score, Starstruckk., dearallybird, neonxbodyxstyle, Cussing At Birds, Ishhy Biz, Stay Up Viagra!, fatehathnomercy, revenge_is_mine, bloodiprincess, DeadlyOverDose, caring is creepy, shaants_sweetheart, maccaveen, ASHLEY…, DropDeadAlex, lindseyyx6, tobifangurl95, leedz, taytay12, & Cynically Jaded Fork.

Wow, that’s a lot of you. Thank you so much for all your comments, I hope you enjoyed reading my story. ILY. <3