Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Perfect/Notice

I stood there, completely naked and only slightly less wasted.

She was on the bed, in the same state, possibly more sober, I wasn’t sure.

I ran my eyes over her bare body lustfully; she was perfect. She watched me, unfazed by my obvious longing. I couldn’t help myself anymore.

I pushed her down onto the bed, planting kisses all along her neck as she gave soft moans.

You have a girlfriend.

“I have a girlfriend,” I murmured against her throat. I felt her shiver underneath me.

“I don’t care,” she sighed.

I hated to admit it, but I didn’t care either.

I didn’t care that my girlfriend was probably looking for me somewhere outside of this room.

I didn’t care that I was leaving on tour tomorrow.

She bit down on my bottom lip, and I groaned in surprise into her mouth.

But…

Would she remember this?

Would this mean anything when I got back?

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

I was torn from my questioning thoughts as she gave another loud moan.

That did it; I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I gave myself to the moment, basking in the pleasure of what I could to her.

All of my feelings for her came pouring out that night, without a single word more than what had already been said.

And she didn’t even notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's the point of spring break if I have a shitload of homework? I don't get it. Maybe my professors hate me.

Thanks for the comments : )