Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Rejection/Proof

I had another good night’s sleep with Riley in my arms, her soft hair tickling my bare chest.

I woke up after having my arms shoved away roughly. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before sitting up.

I pulled my boxers on; sneaking glimpses at her while she collected her clothes from the hallway. After wordlessly putting them back on, she left the room without even so much as glancing at me.

I followed her, quickly pushing the front door closed again as she pulled it open, about to leave.

She turned to face me, openly glaring.

“Leaving already? Going to act like you hate me some more?” I asked, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

If she saw this as nothing, then there was no way in hell I was going to admit to my feelings and embarrass myself.

“I don’t hate you. I just hate what you do to me,” she replied. My heart thumped faster, and I took advantage of the moment.

“And what do I do to you?” I asked, raising an eyebrow and slowly inching towards her face.

“That!” she exclaimed in annoyance, shoving me away. “Look, I just got fired, and I just needed a distrac-“

“Hey, whatever,” I scoffed, sour at her rejection.

So that was it? I’m a distraction?

“Whatever,” she spat back, stalking out and slamming the door loudly.

As she turned to go, I noticed the purplish spots that decorated her delicate neck, one in particular putting the other, smaller ones to shame. I smirked.

I didn’t tell her anything, knowing she was in for a nice surprise when she looked in the mirror.

They were proof that she was mine, at least for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update...i almost let this story fall behind again, but I'll update very soon.

Comment Thanks: fatehathnomercy, hockeyxgirlsxrock, Angela Marie, Annieface, revenge_is_mine, DeadlyOverDose & Jersey's Colder.