Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Busy/Attention

I woke up as she was throwing her clothes back on.

I quickly pulled some boxers on and followed her as she wordlessly headed for the hallway.

“Leaving so soon?” I asked, blocking her way out. “Isn’t it good etiquette to stay for breakfast or some shit?” I crossed my arms.

“I’m busy today. I have to go,” she said, pushing past me and starting down the hall.
I spotted her underwear on the floor and grabbed them before following.

“Wait,” I said, before she made it to the door.

“What?” she asked, turning halfway around.

“Do you need these, or are you leaving them for me?” I smirked, holding up her underwear as an angry blush overtook her soft features.

“Keep them,” she spat, before yanking the door open and slamming it shut.

I shook my head in disbelief.

I needed to get my mind off of her.

Just when I was about to pick up my phone and call one of the guys, it rang.

“What’s up?” I asked Dave.

“Tom’s house tonight,” he explained. “You busy?”

“No,” I sighed lamely.

Lately, all my plans relied on whether Riley wanted to come over or not.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Dude.”

“Dude?”

“Huh?” I asked, only just barely registering that Jeff and Dave had been trying to get my attention for the past ten minutes.

“Dude, what the fuck do you want on your pizza?” Tom demanded impatiently, phone in hand.

“I don’t care,” I replied, turning my attention back to the screen and pretending like that was the reason I was zoning out. Jeff and Dave were playing football on Tom’s Xbox.

I snapped out of it again when Dave’s phone began to ring loudly.

He tossed me the controller and checked his phone.

“Sam,” he explained, standing up and smiling at his girlfriend’s voice before leaving the room.

I tried not to let jealousy and thoughts of this morning cloud my mind and instead concentrated on the mindless videogame in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute concert last night was sweet: http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/125895/

Thanks: revenge_is_mine, Tobifangurl95, & hockeyxgirlsxrock.