Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Back/Strange

I opened the door, seeing Riley in the doorway. I sighed inwardly.

Back so soon?

I headed down the hall, already knowing what she was here for. She obviously followed.

I had to face the facts: I was her whore, her fuck buddy, whatever you want to call it, and I didn’t feel the least bit dirty like I should have.

We began undressing.

I watched out of the corner of my eyes as she folded her clothes and put them in a neat pile to the side of my bed. Strange.

She laid on her side on my bed, leaning on her elbow, watching me, waiting for me.

It was like that first night all over again.

My eyes took in her naked form. She stared back, running her eyes over my body as well. Her eyes lingered in amusement on my front; I was getting hard just from looking at her and remembering all those other nights.

Was that all it took to turn me on?

Pathetic.

I shook it off; climbing on top of her and pressing my lips to hers. I parted her lips with my tongue, not hesitating to deepen it. I eventually moved on to kiss the skin below her ear. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her hips to mine urgently.

I paused, a question clouding my mind, refusing to let me forget. I kissed down her neck and along her collarbone, stalling the question threatening to explode from my lips. It came anyway.

“Do you love me?” I blurted out into her ear. She shuddered, suddenly freezing and tensing up.

“N-no,” she gasped, as I thrust myself inside her without warning, feeling frustrated.

She was lying.

She had to be.

Right?


She gripped my shoulders as I forced my tongue inside her mouth hungrily, as if it would make her change her mind.

“Are you sure?” I asked, now going back to planting kisses on her neck.

“Yes,” she answered.

Well, if that was the case, I was going to drag tonight out, in case these nights were numbered.

She would be mine for the night, as always, and nothing more.

She bit her lip, trying to suppress moans as I slowly moved in and out of her again.

“Don’t hold back,” I breathed into her ear before gently tugging at her earlobe with my teeth.

I smiled in satisfaction; it made her let out the stream of moans she had been holding in. I returned to her neck meanwhile softly driving myself into her.

“Faster…” she moaned. I obliged, giving a few quick thrusts as her breathing became uneven. I slowed again, causing her to groan impatiently. “Shaant!” she complained.

“How bad do you want me?” I asked, withdrawing completely.

“God, Shaant!” she complained again.

I suddenly thrust into her again, moving faster now.

“Bastard,” she gasped, clutching at my bed sheets. I urgently pushed myself inside her, coming with even faster thrusts, which made her moan loudly. I withdrew again as she began to pant. I knew I was playing with her, but it was turning me on in some strange way. “What the fuck is your problem?” she demanded angrily, gasping desperately for air.

“You don’t want me enough,” I stated, as she glared angrily, chest heaving for air.

“You fucking-” I cut her off by entering her again, pushing myself as far in as possible. She moaned the loudest yet, and I groaned back as I gripped her waist, cramming myself inside her.

Now I was the one panting for air. We moved together with increasing speed.

She arched her back, and that did it.

We collapsed next to each other, hardly able to breathe.

“You’re-such-an…an asshole,” she spat out. The next second she was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated extremely soon to get my mind of things. I've been freaking out for the past hour.

Click if you care

Thanks: Jersey's Colder, Angela Marie, revenge_is_mine, fatehathnomercy, & hockeyxgirlsxrock.