Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Legs/Insane

We met the guys at a local pizzeria.

And yes, I had taken Jeff’s advice and a shower.

I avoided Shaant’s eyes, but felt his sideways stares and smirks stay focused on me as we were seated. Of course, he was right next to me in the booth. I managed to ignore him until our food came.

That was when he began rubbing his leg against mine.

I grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza and tried to ignore him, hoping he would stop.

I jumped as I felt his hand on my knee five minutes later, almost spilling my soda all over myself. He glanced sideways at me, amused. I pretended not to notice as the guys and Charli gave me strange looks.

I felt my cheeks flushing as his hand worked its way up my leg and to my inner thigh, gently squeezing and rubbing suggestive circles with his thumb as he did so.

It was driving me insane.

It made me want to both slap that stupid look on his face or else kiss it off.

Of course, I couldn’t do anything about it without looking like a total idiot, so I finished my pizza silently.

I mean, what was I supposed to say?

Shaant, don’t touch my leg!

Or maybe:

Shaant, stop trying to seduce me!

How stupid would that sound?

“I have to go to the bathroom,” I announced as his hand drew nearer, quite proud of myself for thinking of that excuse. Shaant pulled his hand away.

“Uh…thanks for sharing?” Tom asked unsurely. I ignored him stood up from my chair.

“Yeah, me too,” Shaant agreed, following me.

Dammit.

I picked up the pace, but his long God damn fucking legs caught up with me before I could push the door to the girls’ bathroom open.

“What the fuck was that?” I demanded, spinning around to face him.

“What?” he asked innocently, smirking.

“You know what,” I muttered in disgust.

“What, last night you let me-”

“Shut up!” I fumed, not letting him finish that sentence.

“So, what then? We’re going to pretend nothing’s going on?” he demanded.

“You finally understand!” I exclaimed, pushing the bathroom door open and locking it behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try to convince my cousin to see Cute with me this Sunday...I read somewhere that Mike Lasponara is filling in because Tom left. Is that Mikey, Butcher from TAI's drum tech? Or am I mixing up last names? .......

I’ve realized that Riley is kind of a bitch to him. That’s okay, it works.

Thoughts?