Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Polite/Stant

I didn’t bother to tell Riley that we were all going to a club tonight, even though everyone had asked me to. I was furious with her right now.

How could I even talk to her when I could hardly stand to be in the same room for extended periods of time?

We all stood in the lobby, waiting, of course, for Riley. I just shrugged when they asked me where she was. Charli went to go get her, unfortunately.

When we got to the club, I immediately headed for the bar.

Like I said, I couldn’t stand to be around her at the moment.

I caught a skinny black-haired girl checking me out as I stood waiting for my drink. I held her gaze for a few seconds, and she boldly headed in my direction.

She was a little too skinny, and I definitely preferred Riley’s bright green eyes to her dull blue ones, but right now, I’d give anyone a chance.

“Hey,” I said, as she stopped in front of me. She smiled, almost smirking. She leaned up to whisper into my ear over the loud music, maybe a little closer than necessary.

“What’s your name?”

Just then she stumbled and I saw Riley walking past. I shot her a scowl, which she returned with a dirty look before settling at the other end of the bar.

“Shaant,” I answered, turning my attention back to the black-haired girl.

“Well, Shaant. What do you say we get out of here?” I glanced over at Riley, who was pretending not to watch our exchange from the other end of the bar.

I responded by wrapping my arms around the girl’s waist and crashing my lips against hers.

After I had brought that girl back to the hotel, we had a few drinks.

We were currently making out on the hotel bed.

I ran my hands up and down her waist. Really, she was way too skinny; her ribcage was practically poking me.

She was basically groping me, but strangely, I was hardly reacting.

“Ri…” I accidentally groaned, as she bit down hard on my neck. Luckily, she didn’t notice.

Would I never get her out of my mind?

Suddenly, the door creaked open, revealing Riley and some guy behind her.

Speak of the devil.

I glared, rolling off of whatever-her-name-was.

“It’s polite to knock first,” I growled, sitting up on the bed, even though I was strangely thankful for the interruption.

“I’m soo sorry,” she snapped back sarcastically.

An uncomfortable atmosphere settled upon the room. The guy stumbled out of the room wordlessly. Riley either didn’t care or didn’t notice, flopping down onto the bed.

“I’llseeyoulater, um…Stant,” the nameless girl slurred, almost tripping over her high heels before leaving the room as well. I didn’t correct her, still glaring at Riley.

“I didn’t know whore was your type,” she remarked, as soon as the door closed.

“That’s funny, because you were my type for awhile,” I retorted, hoping to see more of that blush on her pretty cheeks.

“What are you such a dick?” she demanded, standing up to glare at me.

“Why are you such a bitch?”

“Because you’re a dick!” she exclaimed, an angry pink creeping into her face.

And God, was it turning me on.

“Do you know what?” I demanded.

I was done with this stupid game.

“What?” she shouted back.

“I’m fucking sick of arguing with you!”

“Oh yeah? Well-what do you mean-” she began, pausing in confusion.

I took this opportunity to push her up against the wall with my body as I crashed our mouths together. She impulsively opened her mouth, gripping the back of my neck and pulling my face closer.

I immediately yanked her shirt over her head and then began to kiss her neck hungrily as her fingers moved to the waist of my jeans.

The old fireworks exploded in my stomach and I grew in anticipation, her fingers grazing me as she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Her hands moved back up, exploring my chest and back. I moaned, her fingertips setting my skin on fire wherever she touched me.

I grabbed her by the waist, lifting her slightly as I brought her over to the bed.

I kicked off my jeans before pulling hers off, too. I kissed her stomach, slowly making my way back up to her lips as she let out quiet moans. I pulled away momentarily to let her pull my shirt off.

I slipped her underwear and bra off, and she wasted no time in pulling off my boxers, winding up tangled up in the sheets and each other.

“Shaant-” she gasped as I entered her. I kissed her soft neck while forcefully crashing my hips to hers.

“Ri-” I moaned against her throat, gripping her waist. She gave a soft whimper I continued to push myself inside her vigorously. She knotted my fingers in my hair, pressing her lips against mine and slipping her tongue into my mouth. I groaned loudly into her mouth as she bit down softly on my bottom lip.

As we moved against the sheets and each other, one fact made the night even better than all the others:

She was finally mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four more chapters, and this is officially over. Thanks for the comments.

<3