Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Was/Record

We met the others in the lobby, hand in hand.

“Finally!” Jeff exclaimed, seeing as we were the last ones there.

“Sorry, Shaant was doing his hair,” she teased, squeezing my hand.

“Very funny,” I replied sarcastically.

“No, he meant ‘finally’ as in, ‘finally you two stubborn bitches are together,” Charli clarified. I noticed her blush slightly, so I squeezed my hand reassuringly and we got a taxi to the restaurant.

“We’ll get a table,” I said, pulling her along before anyone could protest. We slid into the booth, taking advantage of the few seconds we had alone. I kissed her neck softly, pulling her close and nuzzling my face into her neck. She wound her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

We were interrupted by a few loud coughs before we could get too into it.

We separated, but I kept my arm from around her waist and Dave slid into the booth next to us meanwhile Jeff, Charli and Tom sat across from us.

“You know, I think I liked it better when you were secretly fucking,” Jeff remarked, earning him a slap upside the head from Charli and causing Dave and Tom to stifle laughter.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

We all spent the entire day on the beach and then the pool.

The day went by perfectly; it felt a little surreal.

There was no arguing, drama, tension (sexual or otherwise.)

For the first time in a long time, it was the six of us having a good time.

It just was.

After we’d been kicked out of the pool area, there was nowhere to go but back to the room.

We kissed in the elevator, our still wet bodies pressing together as I pinned her to the wall of the elevator and we ascended floors. I tossed her over my shoulder, impatiently heading down the hall to our room as soon as the doors slid open.

I managed to get the door open and kick it shut before playfully dropping her onto the bed and then climbing on top of her. Our bathing suits found themselves in a pile on the floor in record timing.

“I love you,” I murmured against her neck.

“I love you too,” she whispered, tangling her fingers in my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters. Thanks for the comments!