Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Distraction/Conscience

Fuck.

I rested my head against the steering wheel at the stoplight.

Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

I could not believe I had just gotten fired.

Granted, I never wanted that job in the first place, but I needed it.

Why do I have such a smart mouth?

Fuck. My. Life.

The car behind me honked and I realized that the light had turned green.

I needed a distraction from this.

I kept driving, not exactly sure where I was going until I was parked in front of Shaant’s place. I went up to the front door and rang the bell. He looked surprised to see me.

I pulled his face down to meet mine, and he kissed back, pulling me inside and shutting the door behind us. I pulled away suddenly, starting to unbutton my work shirt to show my intentions. He raised an eyebrow and I pressed my lips against his again, not giving him a chance to respond. I briefly pulled away again to start unbuckling his belt as he began to kiss my neck.

“Isn’t this your boyfriend’s job?” he murmured into my ear. “I don’t want any STD’s, you know.”

“I’m not sleeping with him,” I stated through clenched teeth. Now was definitely not the right time to remind me of my unfaithfulness.

“Oh. Interesting,” he replied, raising that stupid eyebrow attractively.

He was so dumb. The only reason I was here instead of forcing Seth into this was because if I slept with Seth, he would read too much into it. It would force me into a serious relationship with him. And the last thing I wanted was a serious relationship with some guy I’ve been dating for a few weeks. At least Shaant knew I was using him.

I don’t sleep with anyone unless they know my intentions. I’m not easy.

So, before you call me a slut, know that, at least. Then you can call me whatever you want.

“Shut up,” I said, as he lifted his shirt over his head. He shut up, kissing me again as we stumbled down the hall to the bedroom, discarding our clothes on the way.

He immediately pushed me down onto the bed, kissing, sucking and occasionally nibbling my neck and making me moan quietly. He was probably giving me the world’s biggest hickey right now, and I could care less at the moment.

Yeah, how are you going to explain that one to Seth? My conscience taunted.

I found it increasingly easier to ignore my annoying conscience as Shaant continued to kiss my neck and grind his hips against mine.

I moaned as he pushed himself inside me, tangling my fingers in his hair as his tongue slid into my mouth and his hands explored my body.

I let out another stream of moans as he picked up the pace. He planted a trail of kisses up my neck, breathing heavily as he repeatedly thrust himself inside me until we came.

He rolled off of me, panting as I tried to catch my breath as well.

I stayed in his bed, too exhausted to head back home, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah. I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow, I should be doing that instead.
Oh well. Comments would be nice.