‹ Prequel: How To Hold On
Sequel: Moving On

All Grown Up

Suelta Mi Mano

Chapter 13

Suelta mi mano

Jo left the meeting later then she had expected. She took her phone and dialled Zacky’s number, he picked up on the first ring. “Hey, doll. Hang on a sec I’m going to go out side for a smoke,” Zacky said. Jo heard voices in the background complaining.

“So how did it go?” Zacky asked once he was outside.

“You’re not going to believe this,” Jo said hailing down a cab.

“What am I not going to believe?” Zacky asked as Jo heard the lighter.

“They want to make a movie,” Jo said.

“Oh,” Zacky paused, “Are you ok with that?”

“Yeah, I’m fine with it.” Jo slid into the cab and gave the cabbie the hotel name.

“That’s awesome then, can’t wait to see you,” Zacky said. “You owe me.”

“For what?” Jo asked.

“For everything I’m going to do to you tonight,” Zacky laughed and hung up the phone, when he turned around he saw Matt. The look he got could kill. “Hey, man.” Zacky took a drag of his cigarette.

“So, what’s up?” Matt said uneasy, he was checking his words carefully. Zacky could see the tension in his shoulders.

“Nothing much about to go back in for a beer, where you headed?” Zacky asked.

“I’m going to go up, not in a mood to party,” Matt said. Zacky just nodded at him and left. Zacky went back into the bar, and his eyes met Sam’s, she shot him a questioning look. He shrugged and gave her a thumbs up. Sam smiled back at him.

Jo’s cab pulled up to the hotel, Zacky had told her they were at the hotel bar, she made her way to the front desk. “May I help you?” The receptionist asked.

“Hi, I’m Ioana Soiman,” Jo said looking around.

“Oh yes, Ms.Soiman, we have your room ready, someone can take you up right now,” The receptionist smiled, and handed Jo a key.

“No, thank you, I’ll be going up later,” Jo said and smiled at the receptionist, she started walking towards the bar. She entered the darkened room, it took a while for her eyes to adjust.

Zacky saw her and stood up, he ran towards her and picked her up. She smiled, as he twirled her. Everyone cheered and Jo went and sat down with her, the one thing everyone missed was Matt, looking from the door way.

“So, what’s new?” Jimmy asked, pouring Jo a shot.

“Um, nothing really. Have you guys seen Matt?” Jo asked, everyone looked at each other.

“He went upstairs, he didn’t feel like partying,” Zacky said. “Here I got you a key for our room.”

Jo took it, “Thanks, I’m gonna go pick up my stuff, and put them in my room.” Jo stood up.

“Ohhhh burn,” Johnny said taking another shot.

“I’ll come with you,” Zacky said.

“Ok, well don’t drink too much guys,” Jo said waiving to the guys.

Zacky and Jo walked out of the bar, “I told you, you can stay with me, it saves on the cost.” They went to the elevators.

“I know but, they gave me a penthouse suite, I can’t refuse.” Jo smiled as they pressed the button to Zacky’s floor, when the doors opened there stood Brian.

“Hey,” Jo said.

“Hey, Sam fell asleep, so I let her sleep. How was you night?” Brian asked Zacky.

“The boys are downstairs drinking,” Zacky said as we stepped out of the elevator and Brain stepped in, “I’ll come down later.”

“Alright,” Brian said as the doors closed. Jo followed Zacky to his room.

“I’m nervous,” Jo said. Sitting on the bed.

“About Matt?” Zacky asked getting the bags together.

“Yes.”

“Don’t be, he’s a great guy.” Zacky sat next to her and placed his arm around her.

“But,” Jo started to say.

“No, buts just go with it.” Zacky gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok, I’m gonna go for it. But first I have to change.” Jo stood up and got her bags, “I’ll text you later she said as she closed the door behind her.

She made it to her floor, when the doors opened she froze, the penthouse was amazing. It had a big living room, she could spend hours looking at it but she had to get ready. Going into the bedroom she threw her clothes on the bed and decided on a pair of jeans and a blouse, a pair of high heels and she threw her hair into a pony tail.

She left the room, her whole body tingling. Tonight she was going to tell Matt how she felt. The doors opened and she was half way to pressing the button to go back up. Not to go to his door. But her guts told her it was now or never.

Walking on the plush carpet she calmed down. Her hand raised and she knocked on the door, she heard a voice from the inside. The door opened and there stood Matt half dressed, “I thought you were room service,” he sounded annoyed.

“I came to talk,” Jo said.

“I don’t feel like talking,” Matt said starting to close the door.

“No, well you’re gonna have to,” Jo walked in.

“Suit yourself,” Matt said letting the door close behind her.

“What is wrong with you?” Jo asked.

“What could be wrong? Just cause I’m not in the mood to talk something has to be wrong,” his eyes were stone cold it made Jo shiver.

“I wanted to…” Jo started to say but she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Yeah, I’m coming.” Matt ignored her and walked to the door. Just as he opened the door, a blond stood there, he skirt was inches, her shirt was screaming out to be freed. “Oh, Room service.”

Matt said as the woman walked in. She looked at Jo then at Matt, “Oh darling, I didn’t know you were into threesomes, I’m down for that.” Matt closed the door, tears stung Jo’s eyes as she watched him check the woman out, his eyes screaming lust to her.

“Go make yourself comfortable,” Matt said pointing to the bedroom, the blond followed his finger and left the room. “Can you make it quick?” He turned to Jo.

“Yeah,” Jo said and went towards the door, he grabbed her arm.

“What did you think I was going to do? Wait around for you as you fuck anything that moves? Nah, babes I’m not like that, I don’t wait around for whores….” He stopped, the noise of her hand coming into contact with the side of his face made him freeze mid sentence. Jo took her arm out of hold and opened the door.

She ran down the hall, pressed the button to the elevator. Matt ran up to the elevator, but the doors closed as he watched her slide down the wall. He didn’t have the heart to press the button for the doors to open, he just smashed his fist into the elevator doors.

Jo let a sob out as she saw a glimpse of him, her heart broke in half, she couldn’t breathe. She dragged herself and pressed the button to the pent house. After reaching the floor she picked herself up, and went into the penthouse straight to her purse.

She picked up the bottle of Oxycodaine, and downed 4 of them, then she walked into the bedroom, curled herself up into a ball and fell asleep, tears streaming down her face.

Sam woke up with a start, she felt something was wrong but she dismissed the feeling and stretched, her hand touched a piece of paper.

Sammy,
You were tired so I let you sleep. When you wake up meet me and the boys downstairs for a drink.
Brian

She smiled as she looked at his writing, she had not remembered falling asleep. She checked her phone, but no messages, that was strange she had been expecting a message from Jo. She took a quick shower and got dressed, making her way downstairs to see the boys.

She entered the room and there they were sitting down and talking, “Dude, that’s so cool,” Jimmy said to Johnny.

“What’s going on?” Sam asked.

“Um, the boys just got some exciting new, well we all have exciting news,” Brian said as he pointed for Sam to sit next to him.

“Oh, ya?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, the editor for How To Hold On called me a little while ago, apparently they are making a movie, and they want us to take part in it,” Johnny said excited like a little kid.

“Where’s Jo?” Sam asked, shocked and waiting to talk to her.

“She’s with Matt,” Zacky said.

“Let’s go find her,” Sam whispered to Brian, he had not drank a lot, so he nodded.

“It’s time we all head up, let’s find Matt and tell him the news.” Jimmy stood up too. They all made their way to the elevator. They reached the floor.

Sam and Brian went to knock on Matt’s door, but it opened and there stood the blond ready to leave. Sam looked at Brian, then at the blond. “If you’re looking for Matt he’s in the bedroom,” the blond said then let out a giggle. She walked past Sam and Brian.

Sam walked in, followed by Zacky, then Brian. “Matt?” Brian yelled.

“What?” Matt came out of the room with a bed sheet wrapped around his waist.

“Where’s Jo?” Zacky asked.

“How the fuck am I supposed to know, isn’t she your bitch?” Matt said, Sam lunged for him but Brian stopped her.

“I’ll deal with you later,” Zacky said and dialled the phone number. “She’s not picking up,” Zacky said.

“You son of a bitch,” Sam said as she wrestled out of Brian’s arms and her fist collided with Matt’s face. “That makes me feel better, we need to find her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update,
Sorry it took me so long.
<3