‹ Prequel: How To Hold On
Sequel: Moving On

All Grown Up

Shake it

Chapter 20

Shake it

A roar of engines brought everyone’s attention to the street. In the lead there was a Suzuki Stratosphere followed by five Yamaha YZF-R1 . There was also a SUV following close behind.

They stopped in front of the house. The one on the Stratosphere didn’t move The Rider was dressed in blue leather. One of the people on the Yamaha’s got off and took his helmet off. “These are for you,” he said, as they all clicked their stands and got off the bikes.

“Our friend here,” he pointed to the Stratosphere, “Will lead you to a place, you might want to get everyone.”

Matt came out of the house, with Janice in tow, the Strat revved the engine. “If you are not ready, the tour will start without you,” the man said going to the car, where all the other riders have already piled on. Johnny ran to the house and turned off the engine, placed the dog inside and locked the door.

“Let’s do this,” Jimmy got on the bike.

“What’s going on?” Matt asked.

“We’re going on a tour,” Brian said putting on the helmet.

“I’m scared of bikes, I don’t want to go baby,” Janice said.

“Here take Matt’s car,” Johnny took Matt’s keys from his back pocket in a swift move.

She caught the keys and went towards the car, obviously mad. Matt didn’t know what to do, “Come on dude it’s like a once in a life time opportunity,” Zacky said as he got on one of the bikes.

The Strat reveed again, showing annoyance. “Well, I’m going,” Sam said. She was on her bike. They all got on even the reluctant Matt. They followed the Strat. They reached what looked like a dome. They drove into the center pit. A big screen T.V. came on.

Happy Birthday Sam

Then a video came on, it was Jo.

Hey Sammy, and everyone else. Happy Birthday. Sorry I couldn’t be there, but my friend here is ready for some races, hope you enjoyed your birthday. Kisses.

Then the screen went blank. The Strat was at the starting line. Brian wanted to be first, their bikes were similar but the way The Strat drove no one could keep up, it beat him. Jimmy was next, then Johnny and Zacky.

After Zacky’s race The Strat revved it’s engine and nodded at Matt, he shook his head no. The Strat pulled away on one wheel then turned back and stopped right in front of him. He didn’t budge, the bike grazed his leg.

“Dude, I think he wants to race you,” Zacky said.

“That bike is faster,” Matt said matter of fact.

The rider of The Strat got off, then took the keys out and gave them to Matt in exchange for his. “Wow, he’s short,” Johnny said, amazed.

Matt took the keys from the rider. They got on the bikes at the starts line, Matt took off on the green light, the rider took a 3 second break, then shot out. Catching up with Matt in a matter of seconds, when they got to the finish line The Rider was way ahead while Matt was trailing by a couple of seconds that really mattered.

“Dude, he smoked you,” Jimmy said.

Matt got off the bike angry, and as The Rider got off he blew up, “What the hell were you thinking, that turn was fucking dangerous as it is, doing that shit, and pulling that stunt could of gotten you killed,” Matt said angrily.

“Cool off,” Brian pulled Mat away. Matt had his back to The Rider.

“Yeah, he beat you fair and square, he must be a pro,” Johnny said, going to shake The Rider’s hand. Sam just stood on the side.

“Matt, you’re just a sore loser, I mean he did beat you,” Sam joined Johnny.

Then The Rider started to undo the buttons of it’s coat, then undid the strap of the helmet. Everyone froze mouths open. Jimmy didn’t move, he was about to say something but he stopped. Then Matt said, “Yeah well it’s not cool to have to scrape him off the fucking pavement on Sam’s birthday.”

“Who the hell you calling a he, as far as I know I’m all woman,” the voice entered his ear drums but didn’t register. He turned around in slow motion and just like everyone else he was frozen.

“Damn,” Brian laughed.

“Holy shit,” Jimmy whispered.

“Oh my fucking god,” Sam said jumping on her neck.

“Now, that’s a proper way to say hello,” She said.

Sam pulled away from her neck and Zacky followed in a hug, then Jimmy, then Johnny then Brian. Matt didn’t move. “Now don’t be such a sore loser, can’t you say hello to me?”

“Hello Jo,” Matt said, but didn’t move.

“Well, hello to you too,” Jo laughed and turned to Sam. Her heart beating in her chest the last stunt had been dangerous but she wasn’t one to back down ever.

“How the hell?” Sam asked.

“I have my connections, by the way boys, those are yours to keep,” Jo said as she wiped her neck with a towel and got a bottle of water.

“Jo, this is more then enough,” Brian said.

“No worries buddy boy, you’re going to be making me lots and lots of money,” Jo said taking a drink of the bottle of water and smiling at him.
“How?” Zacky asked.

“I’m producing your movie,” Jo said.

“Awesome,” Jimmy said.

“Yeap, now who’s ready for some riding?” Jo asked placing her helmet back on.

“Let’s go bitch,” Sam said getting on hers.

“Oh look who thinks she’s queen bitch, I’ve been gone what a couple of months and all of a sudden you’ve taken over. Zacky you still my boy right?” Jo turned and looked at him.

“Hell ya,” he said getting on his bike.

“What about you Johnny?”

“All the fucking way,” he said starting his bike.

“Bribery, very tricky,” Sam said, the light turned green and everyone went expect Jo and Matt.

“What’s wrong?” Jo asked sitting up straight.

“Nothing,” Matt said.

“Don’t bullshit, it doesn’t suit you,” Jo said. “You look like you just saw a ghost.”

“I think I did,” Matt said.

“Nah, boy, I’m all woman,” Jo said pulling down her panel and shooting away leaving Matt to look after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.
<3