Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 2

The computer, the sweet sweet technology that made me its slave. Sometimes I just sit and stare at the black screen, and get lost in my own reflection. But it doesn't matter. When night falls upon the skies, it is time for me to be upon it.

Reaching over, I turn on my wicked machine. The one negative about it is that I hated waiting for it to start. I needed to cool my pounding head, and heart. Lately all my nightmares seemed to be about losing control, and now my heart feels more strained than ever. Am I destined to die from a heart attack? Maybe. But if it wasn't today, then I don't mind.

"Finally," I grumble as MSN messenger pops up. I sign in quickly, eager to speak with someone I know.

'Come on come on come on!' I thought annoyed.
....
...
..
.
"God dammit."

I told you, life isn’t going my way lately. It’s mean.

None of my friends are on; which is to be expected. Sarah gets on but there are times when she just isn't. And Brigette hardly does. Just fantastic isn't it.
I soon check my messages upon MySpace, no such luck on there either.

"God... you are mean... very mean," I muttered as I started to browse the web. This is pretty much as good as life gets for me.
After a few minutes of random games and sites, I decided to visit the 'not so cool' site ICQ. I personally don't go there, but I'm bored and I know you can chat there. And right now I just need to chat with someone. Chat, harass, all the same definition to me! And it wasn't long that I was in a chat when I got a random private conversation, which really surprised me. I mean, all I was doing was saying random things and making fun of people.
--------------------------------------------------
YourJustAPuppet: You are very odd
IEatBabiesInTacos: Yeah so?
YourJustAPuppet: Just making sure you know that
IEatBabiesInTacos: Thanks for your concern
YourJustAPuppet: You're welcome.
IEatBabiesInTacos: You know what? You are weird
YourJustAPuppet: Really? I didn't know that
IEatBabiesInTacos: Yerr. And you call me weird
YourJustAPuppet: Correction; I called you odd, not weird
IEatBabiesInTacos: Ooooooooh my bad! I'm sooo sorry for messing that up
YourJustAPuppet: You should be. For all you know I could kill you for that
IEatBabiesInTacos: Oh joy. My death: assassinated for mixing up 'odd' and 'weird'. That's the greatest RIP message ever… can I mix them and call you ‘wodd’?
YourJustAPuppet: Want it to be true?
IEatBabiesInTacos: Eh, maybe one day. But I don’t care. Anyways, I'm leaving. Later
YourJustAPuppet: TTYL
IEatBabiesInTacos: How do you know if I will talk to you again, hmmm?
YourJustAPuppet: :D
~YourJustAPuppet has left the conversation
----------------------------------------------

"Now that was weird...odd... whatever".

After shaking off the....woddness... of that conversation, I turned off my dear computer. I do have curfew, for tomorrow is Friday and school does exist... unfortunately. I need an education if I’m going to college after all. Awesomes.
With a sigh, I changed into my baggy black shirt and my panda underwear. Pandas rule. Deal with it. I peeked into the mirror and couldn't help but release a smile at the big picture of InuYasha on the front. I'd never go out with it on, just for sleeping. InuYasha is my secret love. I grabbed a scrunchy and I pulled my red hair into a ponytail, pushing the bang up a bit and out of my eyes.
Walking over to the bed, I yanked back the covers and let my mind run wile. I just can't help but ponder what the new day would bring.

'Probably just another day....’
♠ ♠ ♠
7.16.09 - edited slighted. Anyone notice the differences?