Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 3

"Don't you DARE walk out that fucking door you cunt bag..."

...
..
.

I took a deep breath before muttering useless profanity about my father's early morning rants. These events are quite typical. The man was basically hung-over every morning and apparently my presence hurts his wittle head. I'd be more scared if I managed to get out of the house without hearing an angry voice.

With a sigh, I pushed my weary body off the door and began my trek to school. It was just 6:15 AM, but school was a good long time away. Sure I had a license. Brand new too. But I don't have a car and at this rate, I never will. One good thing about walking is that it gives me time to myself. Cools the throbbing heart that fights the chains of my sanity. And the exercise. Yay exercise. Yippee.

However, I paused after walking about a mile.

Did I see that correctly?

I twisted around and stared at the house I had passed a few houses back. The house was covered in 'Caution' and 'Police Line' tape. It didn't faze me when I was walking by it; I was too wrapped up in the silence of my mind. My curiosity yearned and begged my body to go there. But my conscious told me to leave it. I decided to follow my conscious this time around and turned back to my path to education. But it only won this battle, for now.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's no...


"Hello Bree," I said while yawning.
"Hello nena. Tired?"
"No I'm jiberrific"
"Neh! I hate Jib thingies!"
"I know"
"Where are you?

I blinked. Where was I?
I looked around and realized where I was...

"I kind of passed the school...” I said sheepishly.
"Wow ha ha. Meet me the nitch OK?"
"Alright. Bye Bree"

I feel better. With a lighter heart I back tracked to the school. It didn't make sense though.
How did I pass the school? Wasn't it just about 5 minutes ago when I saw the house which was a distance from the school. I looked down at my phone. 7:28... It was a long time ago then when I saw the house. I suppose my mind just kept focus on it so I thought it was only a few minutes...

It wasn't long before I walked up the long steps up to the nitch. The nitch is a little narrow hallway people don't pay much attention to where my friends and I sit. It's my personal solitary confinement.

I walked in the nitch to see Bree and Sasha trying not to laugh. I stared at them for a minute before I dumped my shit on the floor. They glanced at me and then went back to trying to make each other laugh by making weird noises or just raping each other. I sighed and plopped down next to them and joined the battle of giggles.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of a filler I know. But there was a significant moment in this chapter.. don't forget it..