Sequel: All Grown Up

How To Hold On

An Epic Of Time Wasted

An Epic Of Time Wasted
Lyrics

Shadows came back into the room where Liddy was sleeping, a figure stood over her. “Get out of here,” Shadows said between clenched teeth.

“Well, well is this how you greet old friends?” The rev turned around and looked at Shadows, they had not laid eyes on each other since....well a long time ago.

“You’re not my friend,” Shadows said as The Rev moved closer to him.

“I was once but you have forgotten have you not? Now let’s stop this bickering you know what I’m here for,” The Rev said, smiling his smile of pleasure/deceit.

“Leave her alone,” Shadows took a step towards him too, they were almost the same height but definitely different built.

“Now, now we both get a chance to show her, the past.” The Rev moved towards the bed.

Liddy woke up, she looked at the man in the room then at Shadows, “What’s going on?”

“We’re going on a little journey,” the new man said. He had silver rimmed glasses but behind those glasses his eyes made Liddy shiver.

“Shadows?” Liddy’s voice rose.

“I’m coming,” Shadows said.

“Suit yourself,” The Rev said as he touched Liddy’s arm, that’s when everything went black.

Reality. You never stopped to think and you ripped us apart.
How could you? Now our time is gone but it's still breaking my heart.
Tears run down as I think of the days we've had,
and the memories will last forever,
but you and I have died and gone our separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter update, but it gets to the point.
Comments...anyone?
<3