We all go to Hell

Smoke Hit Shit

*Sally*

i looked into David's eyes. What a pretty topaz color. I acted differently to show i was interested, most would say its flirting but i say its over using personality to impress people. I was wondering where Jypsy was but as whats his name droned on about science i began realizing he was a much better kisser than speaker. Then she came up behind me.
"Hey Jypsy, i thought you would never show." i forgot to turn off my personality as i giggled. She rudely snapped complaints about her non existing cigarette. She was ruining my time with Danny, Darwin, Davy.....whatever. I told her she looked deader than normal but i think she got more pissed. she had already flipped a shit apparently before coming when she overheard our dads were coming. long story. But i kinda went overboard on the reaction and everyone looked our way. Jypsy was always fucked in the head without her cloud of smoke so i was kinda at a disbelief when she said our fathers were rock-stars. Then she yelled at me for flirting so i stormed off to get back to my costume job. Mindy was screeching saying that her fucking pink skirt didn't fit.
"Thats only cause yo ass is so huge there isn't enough material to cover it!" i huffed. "Or maybe it would fit better if you didn't want half your ass hanging out."
She screamed some more and clicked her way to the exit in her mini high heels.
"You fucking whore getcha ass back her before I beat your none existent brains out of your fucking head." i yelled after her. i had more people to fit before it all started and she wasn't helping. I heard Jypsy say something but i didn't bother to listen while i dragged Mindy back to get her duck tape, and it wasn't for the skirt.

As a full house came into view from behind the curtain i was handed the clipboard of rules and regulations while Jypsy slipped away for a quick smoke that could've waited just a few more hours. I sat on Kyle, my new friend,'s lap while his arms draped around my waist as i ordered people around. I didn't have time to kill Mindy after she came offstage so i guess the show went well. After it all ended we partied with the guys and listened to Linkin park. But then the devil's spouses came in and broke up our fun. I dragged my feet aimlessly, i knew running away was not going to be possible this time. I always wanted to avoid confrontation. As people bit off heads and Jypsy ate people (not literally as she might have hoped) i zoned out until they brought them in. To Jypsy i just liked My Chemical Romance, but i really loved them, well their music. But seeing Gerard walk in did leave me star struck. Until a big boulder hit me making me realize 'he's the guy who left your family to play music, he doesn't care for you, hes your father and he never loved you.' the Depression hit hard and i fought to push it back to its safe spot in the back of my mind. Awkwardly we hugged and then we left to gather our things to go ruin our lives in New Jersey.

The plane ride was boring as hell. Every now and then Gerard or Ray would try to make conversation but it was impossible. Jypsy hid in her dark cloud of death glares and anger, accomplishing her desire for no contact whatsoever with her supposed father. I stayed in my cloud of rain where the sky cries as much as i do on the inside, and my ipod always seems to play the music that makes you think about life. I always wonder what will happen if i end up lonely or worse, suicide. I had never shown my depression so what was the point in getting help. I fell asleep not realizing we were actually almost there.

When we reached our prison cell, i mean new home they showed us the rooms we were staying in. Jypsy blew them off by ditching the tour to go outside and smoke. I ditched to go get comfy in my jersey room. yay...not. I locked the door and pulled my big red suitcase to the middle along with my medium black one. The black one was necessities. But the red one was favorites. I pulled out black sheets, drapes, fave posters, even a rug. then some bathroom decor and anything scene, punk, goth or emo to "liven" up the place. It made me feel close to home. I filled the empty closet with all my clothes and emptied an entire bag of makeup and hair things. Then i placed my UGLIE DOLLS around the room. Then as i settled i heard screaming and yelling from downstairs. i ran to the railing of the stairs.

"SMOKING!" Ray.
"ITS NO BIG DEAL"
"IT IS. YOU ARE UNDER LEGAL AGE!"
"SCREW LEGAL AGE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I NEED IT TO CALM DOWN FROM YOU PEOPLE"
"YOU WILL NOT SMOKE ANYMORE. YOU ARE FORBIDDEN. YOU ARE QUITTING AND I'M TAKING THESE."
"WHATEVER. WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL ITS ONE FUCKING CIGARETTE BESIDES YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN MY LIFE SO WHY SHOULD I EVER LISTEN TO YOU. YOU CANT BOSS ME AROUND."
"YOU LIVE WITH ME YOU WILL OBEY MY RULES AND YOU ARE QUITTING SMOKING. NO MORE OF IT." i heard a loud snatching sound and a hitting sound as well. I didn't like where this was going.
"I HATE YOU. FUCK YOU!" she was running up the stairs now and i tried to run but i was too late. I saw the redness on her cheek, the tears streaming down, and then her sudden turn into her bedroom. Slam.

I ran downstairs.
"What the fuck was that!" my expression and mood was a little more upset than i would have thought.
"I know i shouldn't have done that, but smoking?" he had the same look that my mom had when i told her i wasn't a virgin last year.
"Well it could've been crack" i left out the part that she actually did crack at a party 3 months ago.
"I know, i guess i know why her mom didn't-" he stopped. "Did it look bad. I cant believe i actually hit her. God i feel like the worst parent. Should i talk with her mom?"
"No way! Her mom would tell you to hit her again next time. Jypsy's mom used to beat the shit out of her if she got home 5 minutes late. I cant believe you Ray? we are here for one day and already your smacking people, great parenting." i turned and darted upstairs before the hand came to me next.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Z