We all go to Hell

apologies

The plain ride was incredibly boring. I sat shoot death glares. My so called father attempted to have some kind of conversation, but i shot it down with witty remarks. He knew by the end of the plane ride I did not want much to do with him for the time being.

Sally had drift off about 15 minutes till landing. so I got out my ipod and listened to it for the remainder of the time.

When we arrived to our lovely new home, once again sarcasm, they showed us were we would be staying and I ditched the rest of the tour to go outside to smoke a cigarette to clear my mind. I hated smoking but it was an horrible addiction. I had done allot of shit, like crack or heroine, but I never got addicted to it, and i hated that stuff to begin with.

As I lite my second death stick, I was suddenly snatched by my arm and pulled into the house. I whipped around to see my father standing there.

"SMOKING!" He yelled
"ITS NO BIG DEAL" I yelled back
"IT IS. YOU ARE UNDER LEGAL AGE!"
"SCREW LEGAL AGE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I NEED IT TO CALM DOWN FROM YOU PEOPLE"
"YOU WILL NOT SMOKE ANYMORE. YOU ARE FORBIDDEN. YOU ARE QUITTING AND I'M TAKING THESE."
"WHATEVER. WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL ITS ONE FUCKING CIGARETTE BESIDES YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN MY LIFE SO WHY SHOULD I EVER LISTEN TO YOU. YOU CANT BOSS ME AROUND."
"YOU LIVE WITH ME YOU WILL OBEY MY RULES AND YOU ARE QUITTING SMOKING. NO MORE OF IT." He violently snatched the box of menthol's and his hand came up and collided with my cheek. I watched his eyes grow sorrowful but it didn't matter, even though I didn't want to be here, I still rather be, well until now.

I griped My face running up the stairs and yelled

"I HATE YOU. FUCK YOU!" I slammed the door and sat on my bed and hugged my knees to my chest. I heard slamming of feet down the stairs.

"what the fuck was that!' I heard Sally scream. I ignored the rest by blasting my Pod.

apparently there was a knock at the door, because it opened slightly. I pulled my headphones out of my ear, and looked at the one man that I despised.

"Jypsy?" he said. I could hear the regret in his voice. I layed on my side and turned over, so my back was facing him.

"Jypsy" He said my name once again, but he was standing right next to me. I felt the bed sink. I presumed he had sat on it. A hand was put on my back. I shoved it off.

"don't touch me." I sneered.

"Jypsy, will you please listen to me.' he asked. I didn't say anything. he sighed and continued. "I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to. you have to know I'm new to this parenting thing. I love you allot. But I think you know that, Sally either. We were told that we weren't wanted in your lives, it was never our decision.

"I know I over reacted a little to much with the whole smoking thing and hitting you wad not right, I guess I got scared." I sat up slowly. He pulled me into a hug and I accepted. I pulled away and looked at him. He took his hand and whipped off the running mascara and eyeliner.

"just do me one favor though?" I nodded knowing what it was. "Please stop smoking. If not for me, for you. It will kill you." I nodded. I guess when you smoke you need to quit for someone. Sally never really pressed my smoking as a bad thing. So I never thought of it like the way I did now.

"I'm gunna try. It's going to be hard, Ive been smoking since I was 12"

'Ill help you. I'll tell Gerard not to smoke in the house to" I nodded and he left with a kiss on my fore head.

About five minutes the door flung open and I was attacked by Sally.

I explained everything that happened with my father and she then helped me unpack my things.

After we were done we hung out in Sallys room. Hers was almost set up the same way but with diffrent decor. I laughed who thought we'd be so much alike.
♠ ♠ ♠
-J

comments=love