One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 10

Danii’s POV

“What do you think he’s got planned?” Kimmy asked as we continued through the halls, not bothered to hurry for the lesson we were meant to be getting to.

“I don’t know, but knowing them lot it’s something bad, they’re evil”

“This is your fault” I stopped looking and looked at my bestfriend, with a smirk on my face.

“You didn’t need to get involved, you could of left me to do the destruction” Kimmy laughed and shrugged, pulling me from the spot I had stopped to get me moving again.

“I know, but then it’d be no fun. Lucas wouldn’t let them do something to bad… would he?”

“Nope, I hope not anyway…”

“If he does, I’m so blaming you” I laughed and linked arms with her again.

“Aren’t you meant to be in lesson?” We both turned around to see Alex and Lucas behind up, Lucas smirking while Alex just stared at us.

“Maybe, what about you” I said cockily to Lucas, who laughed.

“Maybe” I rolled my eyes and Kimmy and I turned away from them to begin walking again.

“Don’t forget you’ve got to be in your form at break to find out your punishment for bashing our room up” I turned and looked at Alex, as did Kimmy.

“And what if we don’t want to turn up?” Kimmy said, crossing her arms over her chest, I did the same, smirking at the two guys. Alex gave a sarcastic laugh.

“You’ll come” With that Alex turned and walked down the hall and into a classroom, Lucas shrugged.

“See you at break” he said before going the same way Alex went. Kimmy looked at me and rolled her eyes.

“Come on, let’s get to class… we’ll have to find out sooner or later what they’ve got in store for us” I nodded and followed her down the hall, the opposite way to Lucas and Alex till we got to our classroom.

“Your late” We both looked at our Math teacher and groaned, how we hated Math.

“Sorry” we mumbled as we took our seats at the back.

-TIME LAPSE-

5 – 4 – 3 – 2 -1
Time to find out our punishment, before anyone could get out of the classroom the door opened to reveal the 5 guys we didn’t want to see and my brother. The girls raced over to talk to them.

“Hey Ali, I love your top, it’s so rad”

“Hey Dan, I love your hair”

“Do you guys need girlfriends?” The guys pushed the girls aside as they made their way towards Kimmy and I.

“Sorry girls, we’re here on business. We need these two” All the girls around us glared, mumbling to their friends, asking why they wanted us.

“Alex, have you been hit in the head? Do you know who your talking about?” One girl asked causing Alex to snigger, along with most of the girls around the room.

“Get over yourself Leanne” I said before standing up, Kimmy followed suit.

“Lead us to hell then” Kimmy said with a sigh. Alex smirked before turning and leading the guys, my brother and us out of the room. Running through my mind was one thing, what have I got us into?
♠ ♠ ♠
And we've reacher chapter 10!! Yeay!!

Hope you like, back to you Kimmy!!! =D

xxxx