One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 9

Kimmy’s POV

Still laughing at the phone conversation with Dani, turned to my wardrobe and tried to figure out what to wear and finally, after minutes of umm-ing and arr-ing, I decided on this.

Smiling at my reflection, I quickly took a brush through my chocolate brown hair leaving them as neat natural ringlets, before running down the stairs for the awaited toast.

On reaching the bottom of the stairs and heading into the kitchen, Matt stood up from his place at the table, launched his bag over his shoulder and headed straight past me.

“Oh, yeah, bread’s in the toaster for you,” he grinned, “and the ‘rents ‘ave already gone so your locking up. See ya,” he laughed before slamming the door behind him.

“Argh, don’t slam doors!” I shouted after him, knowing that he would never hear me.

Slumping into the chair that he had left vacant, I sighed. He’s probably off to some mates’ house; yet another football or rugby jock, either that or some random chicks’ house. Bloody sport getting him all the girls at only 13; hasn’t exactly got looks either.

As the toaster popped up I was straight out of the chair and grabbing the warm toast, just as the doorbell rang. Grabbing my bag and the spare keys on the table in the hall, I ran to the door almost forgetting to stop and open it.

“Mornin’ people,” I smiled.

“You alright, Titch?” Lucas laughed as I sorted myself out and locked the door before shoving him down the steps and onto the driveway.

“Mo,” I stated through a mouthful of toast. “Matt decided he would eat my toast; hence why I have this piece; and you,” I said jabbing a finger in Lucas’ side, “can stop calling me Titch.”

“You are the shortest,” Dani laughed stating the obvious.

“True dat,” I laughed.

“I wonder if you're shorter than Minto,” Lucas mused as he started to walk backwards in front of us.

“Minto?” Dani and I questioned at the same time.

“Yeah, one of the gu- you know what, I think you don’t wanna know who he is,” he laughed shakily.

“If it has anything to do with those 5 band geeks, then no, we don’t want to know who he is,” Dani raged, “For this is DLK week.”

“Sure is girlies.”

“Lamppost,” I mumbled to Dani causing her to stifle a laugh and before we knew it, Lucas was giving us a confused look, just as he backed himself into the lamppost.

“Not funny,” he whined now rubbing the back of his head, “One of you could have warned me!”

“I warned Dani,” I laughed pointing at her.

“But she didn’t warn me though, did she,” Lucas smiled through gritted teeth as he chased me down the road.

“Dani,” I screamed as he caught me and started tickling my sides.

“Not helping you,” she laughed.

“Aww come on- Lucas- please- stop-” I choked out between laughs.

“Come on,” he laughed as he stopped tickling me and holding me upright.

“Thank you,” I smiled.

The rest of the journey was pretty lame. Lucas told me about the little routine that he was gonna put into action, adding in a promise that weekends were ours; unless we were told otherwise and that he was planning a little something for this weekend getting Dani and I extremely happy.

“Oh and err, one other thing,” he sighed.

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah, not really, Dani. The guys saw what you did to the room.”

“How do they know it was us?” She screeched.

“I don’t know, but they have something they want you to do as punishment.”

“What now?” we chorused.

“They want to tell you personally at morning break, your form” he smirked as we walked through the gates. “See you both then; don’t even try getting out of it,” he laughed, hugging us and heading towards his form room.

“You dead, Lucas,” we shouted after him.

“Love you both too,” he laughed waving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh, what has Lucas got planned for the weekend?
And what have the guys got planned for the girls?

Dani knows! ;]