One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 16

Danii's POV

As we walked, well skated, home Lucas’s phone rang. He got it out his pocket and looked at the screen.

“Who is it?” I asked him, trying to glance at the screen.

“Ali, I wonder what he wants”

“Well the only way you can find out is by answering it” Kimmy said, a sarcastic edge in her voice. I held back a laugh as Lucas gave her a look before rolling his eyes and answering his phone.

“Hey Ali, what’s up” He walked on in front, leaving Kimmy and I to link arms and skate in unison.

“What do you think he wants?” I looked at Kimmy, she was staring at my brother who was just gliding around on his skates.

“I don’t know… probably something to do with school, or the band”

“Or about this girl he likes” I rolled my eyes.

“And so what if it is…?”

“Danii, even your brother thinks it’s you. Look at how he’s suddenly started talking to you…”

“Well he’s got a girlfriend”

“Who he’s on the way to breaking up with”

“That doesn’t mean he likes me!”

“I know, but everybody’s thinking it” I rolled my eyes again, glancing at Lucas I noticed he had stopped and was waiting for us.

“Come on, Lucas is waiting” Kimmy laughed.

“You know it’s true” I didn’t answer, instead I left her and rolled over to Lucas, Kimmy joined us seconds after.

“So, what did he want?”

“Complaining about boredom… and about his now ex girlfriend trying to convince him to get back with her, but he’s taking none of it”

“So he’s finished her. Good on him” I rolled my eyes as Lucas and Kimmy grinned.

“Shut up, before you both say anything” Lucas put his hands up in defence.

“I wasn’t going to say anything… only this… I’ve kind of invited Ali round to join us” I turned and stared at my brother.

“You’ve done what?” He pulled a face.

“Come on Danii, he’s at home alone, the guys are all busy so he’s got nothing to do… I felt bad. It’ll be fun!” I groaned, Kimmy was smiling and nodding.

“What?”

“Let’s invite him round, it wont hurt… it’s only one night” I groaned again and then sighed.

“Fine, but only for one night, this isn’t gonna turn into a regular thing” Lucas grinned and started typing on his phone.

“I’ll tell him to head over”

“You already told him he could didn’t you?” Lucas smiled.

“Yeah… I knew you’d say yes… so I thought might as well tell him yeah and just text him when he can come round” I sighed and began the very short journey back to my house, thinking what may happen tonight now that Ali was invited to our film night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what happens Kimmy..?!!

xx