One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 22

Danii's POV

Ali dragged us round the corner away from school.

“Ali, where are you taking us?” Kimmy said through gritted teeth, since he had pulled us from the school we had been asking where he was taking us and all he did was grin and shrugged, I could tell Kimmy was annoyed now and so was I. I pulled myself away from Ali, his grip on me suddenly slipping. He turned to look at us both, confusion on his face.

“We’re not going anywhere with you unless you tell us where we’re actually going. I’ve let you pull us for a good 10 minutes now and you still haven’t told us!”

“If you don’t tell us, we’ll just turn around and march back into school” Kimmy said, folding her arms in the process. Ali groaned.

“Fine, if I tell you it isn’t far now will you follow?”

“How do we know it isn’t far?” I asked, looking at him suspiciously.

“Trust me” He smiled down at me, I gave a sigh and looked at Kimmy.

“We might as well follow him, we can’t go back to school now, lesson’s started and I so don’t want to walk in late, again” Kimmy rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Fine!” I gave her a grin and turned to Ali.

“This place better be good or your so in for it” Ali grinned again, taking my hand once more, I grabbed onto Kimmy and again we were being dragged through the street.

Ali kept to his word and after another 10 minutes we stopped, my eyes widened out what was in front of us. I looked at Kimmy, her facial expression was the same. Ali had brought us to a fair! I gave a squeal and this time it was me pulling Ali and Kimmy towards the fair, wanting to get on a much as possible.

“Your happy with where I’ve brought you then?” Ali asked, shouting to be heard over the music on the waltzes. I grinned and nodded, Kimmy laughed and grinned with me.

After an hour of rides and Ali winning both Kimmy and I a stuffed toy each, mine being a red devil and Kimmy’s being a dark purple one, we were sat on the benches, Ali was sat beside me, stealing bits of my candy floss.
“Look who we have here!” I looked up to see Lucas walking towards us, along with the rest of Ali’s friends.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Lucas, he laughed and picked at my candy floss, putting a bit of the pink stuff in his mouth.

“I could ask you the same question dearest sister, we’re out on dinner at school so we decided to have a walk down here”

“You knew the fair was on?” Kimmy asked.

“Yeah, I was going to suggest coming tonight but as your already here…”

“What you doing with these Ali?” Alex asked, looking at us like we were something off of his shoe. Ali sighed and pushed his hair back with his hand, when he moved his hand it flopped back down to it’s original place.

“I brought them with me to the fair”

“You brought them? Why?” I rolled my eyes.

“Can’t you get over it Alex, why can’t you be friends with them? They haven’t ever done anything wrong, plus Lucas is Danii’s brother…” I looked at Ali.

“Just because of Lucas your friends with me?” Ali’s eyes widened, and he shook his head.

“No! I meant that your not as different to Lucas, if Alex can be friends with Lucas why can’t he be friends with you or Kimmy” I nodded, understanding where he was coming from. Lucas turned to Alex.

“Dude, she is my sister, can’t you atleast get on with her for my sake? I’m sure once you got to know her you’ll like her, like Ali does”

“Doubt it” Kimmy said with a grin, Ali pushed her a little, I looked at him confused with his actions.

“Ask her, but when I’m not here” I nodded, still confused of why he gave her a little push. I looked back at Alex, he sighed and looked at the rest of the guys. They all shrugged.

“We don’t actually have a problem with them, it’s mostly you mate” Ed said, he gave Kimmy a smile, I turned to her and grinned.

“Shut up” She mumbled, her cheeks flushing a little red. I laughed and turned back to Alex.

“Well? You up for getting along?” I asked him, he gave another sigh.

“Fine” I grinned, as did Kimmy, Ali and Lucas.

“Good on you mate, now who wants to get back on the fair?” Ali shouted, we all shouted our approval’s and headed back onto the fair ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeay, a update =]
Hope y'all had a good xmas and new year =D
Over to you Kimmy =D
xxx