One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 24

Danii's POV

We got back into school, all of us laughing and joking about the fun we had had at the fair, I was currently on Ali’s back because I had decided to be to lazy to walk.

“What are you doing with them freaks?” Ali turned around, as did the rest of the group, to see Emily along with her followers, arms crossed over her chest glaring at Kimmy and I.

“Put me down Ali” I mumbled to Ali as Lucas took a step forward.

“I suggest you don’t start anything Emily” She rolled her eyes at Lucas and looked at Alex.

“Have you lost your mind Alex? Why are you hanging with the low life’s?”

“Emily, just get away” Ali said, running his hand through his hair, I noticed he did this a lot when he was either stressed or he really couldn’t be arsed with something.

“Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to Alex”

“Emily, just go” Alex mumbled, she gave a sarcastic laugh.

“You have lost your mind, what have they done to you?”

“Nothing! We went to the fair, is that a crime? Lucas is her brother and her bestfriend and he’s also my friend so it’s not like I can go without being around them is it!” When he was talking about Kimmy and me he pointed to each of us. Emily pulled a face.

“Your pathetic, all of you. You were so much better, even before he came into the group, now your just as pathetic as them two. I’m so glad I don’t hang around with you anymore” She was about to walk away, I was about to say something but instead Alex did.

“You know what Emily, you’re the pathetic one. You think your so good just because people are less fortunate than you, your nothing compared to some people in this school, and what? Just because we hang with 2 decent girls who you don’t like we’ve changed? Doubt it love, you need to get over yourself. Danii and Kimmy are much more fun to be around than you. I’d rather hang around with them than you any day” Emily glared at Alex then the rest of you before turning to walk away, again, this time she left. I looked at Alex in shock.

“Why did you say them things to her?” I asked, shock still in the system. He shrugged.

“Just telling the truth, it’s not a big deal” Kimmy and I laughed.

“Oh it’s a big deal alright. You’ve just basically told Emily we’re better than her! You are now amazing!” Kimmy jumped on him, throwing her arms around him in a hug. Alex seemed to freeze, not used to this, but after a minute he put his arms around her, still looking a bit bewildered by what Kimmy was doing.

“Yeah Alex, thanks for sticking up for us” I didn’t hug him, instead I gave him a big smile, he returned it.

“Well you know, I’m just telling the truth. You girls aren’t that bad” We all laughed as we carried on into school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mostly Alex in this chapter =]
Hope you like it =]
Back to Kimmyy!!!
xx