One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 28

Danii's POV

We both knocked on their dressing room door; we waited impatiently for whoever was behind the door to open it. My eyes went wide when the door opened revealing Ali bare-chested. I felt a nudge.

“Danii, close your mouth” Kimmy mumbled. I quickly did as she said, blushing a little at the embarrassing thing I had done, but who wouldn’t stare like that when someone like Ali is stood half naked in front of you?!

“Hey girls, come on in” Ali moved so we could go passed him into the dressing room. The guys where all laid about, Dan, Teddy and Ed were changed whilst Alex and Ali were half naked; Alex was just pulling a new top on when we walked in.

“So, what did you think?” Ed asked us, he stood looking down at Kimmy though.

“Do you really need to ask? You won the damn thing, you were awesome!” Kimmy said with a grin, I nodded a grin gracing my own face.

“It was amazing, we knew you would win with your performance, you’re meant to do this!” The guys laughed at how I spoke, it was hard to put into words how they preformed was so natural.

“Thanks” Alex said, Ali came up behind me, he placed his arm around me, to other people this would be a natural thing for friends but to me it sent me into a daze. He was now fully clothed and smelt amazing.

“So you ready for the fun tonight?” I looked up at Ali, confusion on my face, Kimmy did the same.

“Fun? What’s happening?” Lucas walked over to us, with a grin.

“Now don’t worry, I’ve checked it with our mum and your mum, as long as I’m with you your both fine. We’re throwing a little party, but it’s just gonna be us… oh and a few of the guys friends”

“A party?” Kimmy asked, a grin spreading over her face. I grinned as well.

“Party time!” I shouted as everyone laughed at our reactions. It had been ages since Kimmy and I had been to a party with Lucas, usually it would have been a family one, but I knew this one would be awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hayyy!
Updateness!

It's not the best I've done but I've been really busy with something that came up last week and I don't know how long it's gonna last.. So I'll try my hardest to get my chapters up =]
Back to you Kimmy =D
What's it gonna be like partying with the guys?!?!
=]
xxx