One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 3

Kimmy's POV

Smiling as the school gates appeared in front of us, the nearly empty courtyard in view, Dani decided that a race was in order.

“Last to form is a spoilt brat,” she laughed as she broke into a run. Doing the same, the school courtyard stared to disappear, the main school entrance drawing closer by the second and knowing that running in the school corridors is prohibited, Dani slowed up slightly giving me the chance to take the lead.

Shoving her slightly as I passed and flashing her a cheeky smile, I didn’t realise just how close the doors where and before I knew it, I was crashing into them.

“You right muppet,” Dani laughed as she put a hand out to help me up. Soothing the spot on my head that had collided with the door, I laughed and took her hand getting up off of the grubby school courtyard.

As I sorted myself out, Dani continued to laugh as she opened the door before heading in, her face almost instantly falling into a frown. Wondering what she was frowning at, I followed her gaze, shock taking over me.

Lucas was standing before us with one of the most fake girls in the school. Bleach blonde hair – most of which being extensions, shoes with heels the size of Everest, the shortest skirt in history, and to top it off, a shirt that revealed far more than necessary. Yep, she was top quality fake.

Slinging an arm around Dani’s shoulder in order to comfort her slightly, we continued to watch the pair with curious eyes, now not caring about yet another late my by our names.

There was a large amount of seriously high-pitched giggling coming from Little Miss Slut and by the smile on Lucas’ face, something was going on.

“Wanna piss of Little Miss Slut?” I whispered to Dani, smiling evilly.

“How are we supposed to piss off a slut?”

“Just go up to Lucas and talk to him,” I said simply causing her to look at me really confused. “If we go and talk to Lucas, she will get annoyed ‘cause we are rivalling her.”

“We’re no rival to her, Kimmy. She could strangle us with her extensions or scratch us to shreds with her nails,”

“Okay,” I laughed, “so maybe she could, but a girl, or two in this case, talking to a guy that she is talking to is going to get her annoyed,” I continued in a sing-song voice.

“But I’m his sister and he is one of your best friends – only other best friend.”

“Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that one, Dani,” I smirked, punching her arm, “but she doesn’t know that. To her, we are two other girls talking to him.”

“Oooh, I get you. But you are starting this as it is your plan.”

“Fine,” I smiled, “Lucas,” I shouted across the reception area as I heading towards him, dragging Dani with me.

“What do you two want?” Little Miss Slut questioned us as we approached, looking us both up and down.

“Emily,” Lucas hissed, “Can we finish this later?”

“NO,” she snapped, “we can’t finish this later. And do you even know these two?”

“Umm, yeah, actually I do, That’s Dani, my sister, and Kimmy, her best friend,” he said pointing to us in turn, “and also one of my best friends,” he added.

“Aww, yay, Lucas loves me,” I laughed slinging my arms around his neck as he hugged my back also laughing, which set Dani laughing as well as she tried to pull me off of her brother.

Finally pulling away, I turned to Emily and smirked, only to receive a pathetic ‘evil glare’.

“Fine,” she snapped, “we can finish this later,” she continued through gritted teeth, still glaring at Dani and I. “Ciao,” she waved at Lucas as she turned and pranced off down the nearest corridor.

“Okay, who the fuck was she?” Dani spat at her brother, pointing in the direction that Emily had just left in.

“Nobody that you need to worry about,” he smirked back, flicking the end of her nose. Yeah, right nobody; Dani would soon see to that one. She would never take that from Lucas. Talking to a slut and making at that it is no big deal, pfft, yeah right.

As if right on cue, Dani made her stand, “Right, okay, so this is where you are going every morning? You forget to wake me up, just so you can go to some sluts’ house. Great, 17 is turning you into an I-want-to-be-popular-so-I’m-gonna-sleep-with-a-slut guy, isn’t it? Well, if it is, I don’t want to know you any more ‘cause being popular is obviously more important than spending time with you friends; like our DLK Sundays,” she concluded before grabbing my wrist as she turned away, only to be caught by Lucas at her other wrist.

“Dani listen. I promise you that nothing of what you have just said is true.”

“So, who is she then?”

“A mates’ girlfriend.”

“And where do you go every morning with mum and dad without waking me up first, like you are supposed to?”

“Mates,” he sighed. This was heading somewhere…

“Same mate that has her for a girlfriend?” I chipped in, snarling when I said ‘her’.

“Yeah,” he said barely audible.

“So, your mates are like that then?” I continued.

“No, my mates are already popular – kinda.”

“What!? You never told us-” Dani was cut off by the late bell and Lucas looked rather upset that he hadn’t been able to explain things.

“We will talk to you tonight, Lucas. 7 o’clock a yours. If your not there, we will disown you,” I sighed as, this time, I took Dani by the wrist and turned down the corridor, the three of us waving each other off.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW! Long update.
Hope you like this, now more from Dani.
xXx