One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 30

Danii's POV

I looked at Ed, in shock that this house we were stood in front of was his.

“This is your place?” I asked, still in disbelief. He gave a chuckle and nodded, pulling a key out of his front jeans pocket and unlocking the door. He left everyone in before shutting the door behind us.

“Wow, this place is awesome” Kimmy said, looking around the hallway, as did I.

The house wasn’t huge but it was big enough for one, maybe even 2 or 3, the hallway was decorated very modern, beige and browns covered the walls with random picture frames near the stairs.

“It’s an alright place, I haven’t had it that long, just like a month or something…” I turned to look at the guys, they all looked at ease here like they’d been here plenty of times before, even Lucas.

“Have you been before?” I asked Lucas. He nodded. I watched as Ed took Kimmy’s coat and walked over to take mine, what a gentleman. I handed it him and watched him put them in a door under the stairs, which was probably where all the coats and things went. The guys took their own coats off and put them in where Ed had just put ours.

“Let’s go get the party started!” Dan shouted as he walked into a room, we all followed him cheering.

An hour had passed since the “party” started, random music was playing out of Ed’s sound system, The guys were sat drinking anything and everything Ed had in the house, most of it being beer. I sat, with a drink in my hand, next to Kimmy, a drink in her hand too, we were watching the guys be hilarious, dancing around the room randomly, videoing themselves being stupid.

“Look at the girls! So boring!” Lucas turned the video to us, I flipped him the finger with a smirk, Kimmy laughed at the side of us. Ed stood up and came over to us.

“I’m going to get some more drink and maybe a pizza, fancy coming along Kimmy?” Kimmy looked up at Ed, then at me. I grinned at her and nodded, telling her to go with him, she smiled back.

“Sure” Ed helped up Kimmy, she turned to me.

“I’ll be back soon okay” I grinned at her.
“Don’t worry, take as long as you need” She rolled her eyes and left the room with Ed. I looked over at the guys, Ali looked at me and grinned before standing up and coming to sit next to me where Kimmy once sat.

“You okay?” I looked at him and smiled.

“Yeah, I’m fine. You?”

“Yeah, awesome. Little tipsy too!” I laughed at him, he giggled.

“I can see, you guys were awesome today… I think you guys are my new favourite band!” Ali grinned.

“Guys! We have a new fan!” The guys looked over at me and cheered.

“Groupie!” I laughed. Ali leant his head on my shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re here Danii”

“I’m glad I’m here too!” Ali giggled again and I leant my head on top of his and watched the guys play around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Ali!!
Woop!!
=D
Awesome day!
the chapter is up, I had the day off && it's Ali's birthday! =D

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Ali
Happy birthday to you!!!

I made a snowman today, as I've had loads of snow.. and I've name him.. SnowAli!!
xxx