One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 31

Kimmy’s POV

As soon as Ed and I had left the house and turned out of the driveway the whole, hyper party atmosphere had drained from both of us and silence had now filled the air.

A gentle cold wind blowing through the air as we walked was enough to make me shiver in the silence. I don’t tend to feel the cold but it may also have been the silence that was affecting me – it normally does!

Wrapping my arms around myself to try and keep as much warmth as possible in, it was only now that I remembered that I had taken my hoody from round my waist.

“You aright?” Ed asked breaking the silence.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I smiled looking towards him.

“Your cold, aren’t you?” he laughed lightly obviously noticing my arms wrapped around myself.

“A bit. I don’t normally notice the cold.” This caused him to chuckle before responding.

“I would offer you my hoody but I left it back at the house, sorry.”

“S’fine,” I smiled focusing back on the path ahead of me.

“Come here,” Ed said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Putting my arm around his back I smiled slightly. Silence covered us again but this time I was happy. It was a comfortable silence.

After reaching co-op it was then that I realized - neither of us could by any alcohol.

“How you gonna do this?”

“Do what?” Ed asked.

“Umm, buy anything?”

“Oh, yeah. Good question,” he laughed taking his arm from round my shoulder.

“Hey,” I pouted.

“You want my arm there or summink?” he laughed.

“No!” I said turning round, facing back toward Ed’s house.

“You sure about that?” he asked now standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

I suppressed a smile and shook my head – no.

“Okay, fine,” he said a turned and walked away.

“Okay, yes, maybe I do,” I shouted running after him and jumping on his back.

He caught me easily and we both started to laugh. Ed was incredible. He was so easy to get on with and he sure knows how to make me feel special.

“So what we gonna do ‘bout this drink then,” he asked walking round in circles.

“Well for a start circles ain’t gonna get you anywhere so you can stop walking in them.” Ed laughed and stopped walking. “And second you can put me down and I will text Dani to see if we can raid her house,” I smiled.

“Sounds like a plan,” Ed smiled back letting me drop to the ground.

Getting my Motorola Rokr out of my front left jeans pocket, I texted Dani.

To:Dani
From: Kimmy
Just found a prob – we cant by nufink, we able 2 raid ur house? Luv ya xx


“Now what?” Ed asked from behind me causing me to jump slightly.

“We wait for her to reply?” I asked more than stated to his stupid question.

“Good point,” he laughed turning me round.

Before sliding my phone back into my pocket, I checked that it was on vibrate. Sure enough, it was – as it normally is.

Smiling as I put it in my pocket I looked up at Ed. His face was inches from mine and my heart rate started to increase. He took a small step closer to me causing our hips to touch slightly as he rested his hands on my waist. Bringing my arms up and placing them around his neck we slowly started to close the gap between our lips. As if in sync, both of our eyes closed and it felt as if the world had stopped and the two of us where the only ones around but I was brought back to reality by my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Ed sighed in frustration as we stepped apart from each other and I took my phone out of my pocket.

Brilliant timing Dani!

Fucking brilliant timing!
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice one Dani, ruin the moment XD
What happend at the house while we were gone??
Comments?? Love??
xXx