One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 33

Kimmy’s POV

Ed’s voice rang through the house to tell the others that we were back and before we knew it, pizza and bottles were being taken from out grasp.

“Looks like we are going to have to go and get some of that back,” Ed laughed pulling me into the main room behind the others.

“Yeah, but first,” I said before turning to Dani, “You. Kitchen. Now!” I said walking back out and towards the kitchen.

“Waff ou an?” Dani asked through a mouthful of pizza. Knowing all too well what Dani means when she has food on her mouth I knew that she had actually said What you want?

“Well for a start I would like to be able to talk to my best friend without have pizza being spat at me,” I laughed causing Dani to choke slightly on her pizza as she laughed also, sending us both into even more laughter once she had finished her mouthful.

“Okay. Pizza gone,” she smiled, “What now?”

“This!” I smirked punching her.

“Okay,” she said gripping her bicep. “What was that for?”

“For ruining a moment that would have stayed with me until the end of time!” I replied shaking her as I did.

“Okay, okay, okay,” she laughed pulling he hands from her shoulders. “What happened?”

“You want the whole story or just the important details?”

“Important details. For now.”

“Okay, we walked to the co-op, Ed’s arm round my shoulder, and when we got there he took his arm away and I had a minor fit and pretended to hate him and he just ignored and so I jumped on his back and he started walking in circles. After deciding I was to text you to ask if we could raid your place, he put me down and I txt you and then it kinda… I dunno… it just happened,” said smiling as and staring off into space I finished before quickly turned it to a frown, “Well. It would have happened if you hadn’t text back so bloody quickly!”

“I’m sorry but I didn’t know that was going to happen,” she laughed.

“I know but it did… but didn’t,” I laughed.

“You girls eating or can we eat it for you?” Dan shouted from the main room.

“Errmm,” Dani shouted back pretending that this could take a while.

“’Kay, we’ll eat it for you,” Teddy shouted, obviously suppressing a laugh.

“NOOO,” Dani and I screeched as we ran back to the others.

They were all sitting in a circle on the floor round the boxes and bottles. Ed and Ali had their backs to us and Lucas was on the far side. Knowing what Dani and I do when this happens eh quickly moved as we battled through the door.

“Heads,” Dani called as we headed for Ali and Ed’s backs before diving over them and grabbing pizza as we flew over the boxes and forward rolled as we hit the floor.

Ending is a seated position, Dani and I high-fived each other as we laughed before taking a bite out of the slices we had picked up.

All the guys were laughing and cheering so we took it as an opportunity to stand up and bow to them, still laughing as we did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little hissy fit here...
and a litte talent shown there...
XD
Now back to the fantabiDANI =]