One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 34

Danii's POV

I was now a little bit more than tipsy and I think everyone knew it.
“Your great, did you know your great because you really are great” Alex laughed and pulled me from my spot on the floor to the only place left on the couch I had been sat on at the beginning of the night.

“Yes I know I’m great, like you’ve told me for the passed hour Danii” I giggled and looked around, Kimmy was sat leaning on Ed, he had his arm around her. I couldn’t tell if she was asleep of not as I couldn’t see her face. Lucas and Dan were still playing games. How could they not be drunk by now? They’ve drunk just about as much as me, I brushed it off and looked back at Alex.

“Yeah but I just wanted to let you know! We hated each other and look at us now! I’m here telling you how great you are! Which by the way, you are really great” Alex laughed.

“Ali! Come get your lover girl, she’s talking nonsense” I looked at Ali as he approached.

“Ali! I love you” Ali’s eyes widened but suddenly changed and he grinned down at me.

“Hello my little drunk monkey, do you think you’ve had enough?”

“No! Never! I’m perfectly fine!” I stood up and went to go sit next to Kimmy, but I ended up in the lap of my lovely brother.

“What the hell are you doing?” Lucas looked down at me, I grinned up at him.

“Your not Kimmy! I wanted Kimmy, but you’re my awesome brother, and guess what?”

“Is he great too?” Alex asked from where I left him. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“No actually, I love my brother dearly. He’s one of a kind. I’m so glad he’s my big brother”

“Okay, I think she’s had enough. Can someone take her to one of the rooms?” Lucas asked, looking around.

“I tell you I’m fine!” I giggled, someone grabbed me and pulled me up. It was Ali.

“Come no my drunken monkey, let’s get you up the stairs”

“Okay” I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Can you walk?” I shrugged.

“I don’t know, have my feet disappeared?” He chuckled and picked me up.

“I guess I’ll have to do this then, say night”

“Night everyone. Love you all. Alex your great!” Everyone laughed as Ali carried me out of the room and up the stairs, he pushed open a door with his foot and carried me inside.

“Okay, this is where I leave you” He said as he laid me out on the bed.

“I have nothing to wear”

“I’m sure you’ll be fine in what your wearing, it’s only for tonight” I didn’t say anything, just smiled and closed my eyes.

“Yeah” I said quietly as sleep was on the verge of taking me.

“Night Danii”

“Ali” I opened my eyes and looked up at him, he was stood near the door.

“Yeah?”

“Where’s my kiss? I want a kiss” He chuckled and walked over, he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

“There, now get some sleep” He was about to walk away but I pulled him back.

“No, this is a kiss” I planted myself on his lips, I pulled away and giggled.

“Okay, I’m gonna go. Night Danii” I grinned at him before closing my eyes again.

“Night Ali. Love you”

“Yeah, you too” I didn’t hear anything else as sleep took over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, drunkness.!
Love it.!
Over to you Kimmy!
xxx