One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 35

Kimmy’s POV

Being slightly more able to handle alcohol that Dani is, I was still able to walk around and talk to the guys with a bit of sense about what was happening around me and what I was saying.

Ed and I were currently cuddled up on the sofa: my head on his shoulder, his arm around mine. Ali has been gone for about 5 minutes and Dan and Lucas are still playing games and knowing Lucas, he probably will be playing games until the early morning.

“You alright?” Ed whispers in my ear as he strokes my hair, his warm breath making me shiver as it makes contact with my skin.

I nod against his shoulder in reply as I smile to myself.

Looking across to the other side of the room, Teddy was sitting with his back leant against the edge of the sofa with Alex now lying across it as they watch Dan and Lucas, Alex’s legs and feet taking up the place when Dani had been. Smiling at her drunken state, Ali’s footsteps are heard on the stairs.

Turing towards the doorway, Ali appears looking rather… flushed. Leaning against the doorframe, he smirked at the guys on the floor who were now fighting over a PlayStation 3 controller.

“What game will they be playing when this battle is won and lost?” I asked Alex who had been watching them the whole time.

“Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. Why?”

“Because I can quite easily end this,” I smirked standing up and walking towards the two on the floor.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Ed said as I approached them.

“Lucas knows what will happen if he doesn’t give me the- Cheers Lucas,” I smiled stopping myself mid-sentence as Lucas held the controller up to me from his poison on the floor.

“What did you do that for?” Dan shouted at Lucas and punching him in the arm as I walked back to Ed on the sofa.

“If I didn’t give that to her, she would have had my head off!” Lucas said throwing a punch back at Dan.

Yet another fight stated between the two as the attention turned to Ali.

“You alright, mate?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he replied, his voice slightly uneven as he walked across the room. “Move,” he said, shoving Alex’s legs slightly.

Once Alex had moved his legs, Ali sat down and focused his attention back to the guys on the floor.

“Seriously Ali, what’s up? You look…”

“Like you’re on cloud bloody nine,” Dan laughed, finishing Ed’s sentence as he was pinned to the ground by Lucas.

All the commotion from the two had now stopped and everyone’s attention was with Ali.

“Oh shut up Dan,” Ali said with obvious fake annoyance.

“What happened up there?” I asked knowing that Dan would probably retaliate with another comment.

“I put her to bed!”

“And…” we all urged in unison.

“No, wait! Don’t tell us. She said that you had to tell Alex he is great!” I smirked casing everyone else to laugh, Ali included.

“No she didn’t actually but on her behalf; you’re great, Alex!” he smirked causing us all to laugh again.

“Okay, so we have established that I am great but what we haven’t established is what happened upstairs!”

Ali then shifted slightly in his seat and mumbled something incoherent to most of us but with Alex being the closest – and obviously with fairly good hearing – was able to understand what he had said.

“Are you serious?” Alex beamed suddenly more than interested.

“Yes, I am serious!”

“Dude, that’s awesome right!?”

“Okay, tell the rest of us what is going on before you answer that!” I said as we gave the two of them confused looks.

“Dani kissed him!” Alex practically shouted as he got a little too over excited and launching himself at Ali in what is presumed to be a hug.

“Dude, that is awesome!”
“And you always said my sister would never feel the same way!?”
“Got your girl there!”

The responses that were given by the guys were all rather encouraging towards Ali but once that had shared their excitement, I leant back into the sofa, folded my arms across my chest pouted and very firmly made my point,

“Bitch!”

“‘Scuse me?”
“Hey?”
“Huh?”
“What?”

All of the guys looked rather confused by my outburst but Lucas sat smiling – he obviously knew something.

“Okay, same question for you as for Ali: What’s up?” Alex laughed.

“She’s jealous,” Lucas laughed.

“Of what?” Teddy asked.

“The fact that-”

“Lucas, shut up!”

“Yeah dude, leave her. If she wants to tell us then she will..” Ed said pulling me into his side.

“Kimmy, I know you well enough to know that you’re jealous so don’t even think about denying it,” Lucas finished.

Thankfully it was left at that and all attention turned back to Ali.

“So what else happened?”

“She told me she loved me.”

“And she told me that I am great. Come, Ali. She’s pissed,” Alex laughed.

“Drunken mans words are a sober mans secrets,” I stated, snuggling into Ed’s side.

“Yeah, so they say,” Dan laughed.

“Think about it. How many people say things when they are pissed that you know they are never going to say on their own?”

“Yeah, that’s true, Dan,” Teddy said nudging his brother slightly with his foot.

“Okay, so if Dani said that when she’s like that…” Lucas started smirking.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked, slightly worried about the response.

“I was just wondering what you would say…” he said nodding slightly towards Ed.

“I don’t need to be that intoxicated to get my point across,” I stated smirking.

“Oh, really?”

“Yes, really, Lucas. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to make my point with you lot around,” I said looking around at the intrigued faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
To a while but it's done.
Hope you like it =]
What shall Dani bring to us in the morning?

Read/Comment/Subscribe =]