One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 36

Danii's POV

I woke up and looked around, I was defiantly wasn’t in my own room. I sat up a little, it was then I noticed I was in a guy’s room, but who’s room. I turned to the side to see Kimmy grinning at me.

“Morning drunk person” I gave her a grin.

“What time is it?”

“Half 10, nobody else is up, and I knew you would wake up early, you always do”

“Yeah, what you doing up?” She shrugged.

“Can you remember much from last night?”

“Yeah, most of it… I kept on telling Alex he was great, I kissed Ali… whoa… I kissed Ali!” Kimmy grinned.

“Yes you did! He was grinning like a clown for the rest of the night and until he went to bed”

“I can’t believe that… did he say anything?”

“Just that you said you loved him… did you?” I bit my lip, I hadn’t done that in so long it felt weird doing it now.

“Maybe… yes…. I wasn’t serious though, I can’t love him…” Kimmy laughed at me.

“Denial… anyway come on” Kimmy stood up, she wasn’t wearing the clothes I remembered her wearing last night…

“Who’s clothes are you wearing!?” I asked, she looked at me and blushed a little.

“Ed’s, he let me wear his top and his joggers, Ali’s left you some clothes too” I grinned and picked the clothes up from the end of the bed.

“I’ll just get changed and I’ll be down in a minute” Kimmy nodded and left the bedroom. I changed into Ali’s top and a pair of grey joggers. I looked in the mirror and grinned at my appearance. I put my hair into a ponytail with the hair tie from around my wrist and left the room.

When I got downstairs I heard people talking in the kitchen, I walked in.

“She’s alive!” I looked at Alex and grinned.

“Hey greatness” Everyone laughed as Alex looked at me.

“You remember that?” I nodded.
“I remember everything from last night” Lucas looked at me and grinned.

“Everything?” I watched as he looked at Ali then at me. I grinned back at him.

“Everything” Everyone just stood, looking between Ali and me, not knowing what to say of the situation I put upon Ali and I.

“Well, this is awkward” Dan said suddenly, everyone was quiet for another few seconds before bursting out in laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
My chapter.!!
Kimmy's is next =D
Hehe!
xxx