Status: Finished

Vampires Are Easy to Kill

Bleeding Love: 15

Okay, the thing I hate most is people touching my hair. Not meaning to sound girlie, but when people touch my hair, I freak out. So when the ladies sat me down to do my hair, I was shaking the whole time.

"Stop moving!" the ladies would yell at me as they pulled my hair into some sort of bun.

"Then stop hurting me." I would say back.

"You Americans are so touchy about your hair." said the lady.

"That’s why our hair is better." I said with a glare.

"Humph." said Lady and for the rest of the time continued to hurt me.

~2 hours later~ Aiden's p.o.v.

They didn't even notice I was gone. It angered me that Justin was making his moves on Viola. I mean with my father it was enough. But now my whole family is in love with Viola. I drove 90 on a 60mph zone. At the mall all I kept thinking about was about tonight's dance.

Today was the day everyone would know that my father was going to get married. Married to the women I loved with my entire being. Viola was funny and strong. She doesn't complain about matching clothes or her nails breaking.

"Omg, girls, look at Gina, she's gotten so fat." said Marilyn as me and her friends walked around the mall. Gina was an old friend of Marilyn and she was approaching us.

"H-hi girls." stuttered Gina nervously.

"Hi Gina," said Marilyn with a fake smile. I roll my eyes. “You look so cute in that outfit...even though you got it from the Big Size Girls Store."

The other girls laugh. Gina's eyes get red and she runs away crying. And Viola wasn't mean.

"Ugh!" I said and walked away from them. Marilyn walked after me.

"Aiden, Aiden!" she shrieked.

"I can't take this anymore. You're selfish and too full of yourself." I said and walked away faster.

~House~ Still Aiden's pov

When I got home, I went straight to my room and took a shower. I pulled on the same old tux for formal parties. I combed my hair back.

I sort of looked like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic except my hair is black. With a rose on my pocket I step out of my room.

I could hear music coming from Viola's and dad's room. I chuckle and shake my head a little. With a smile on my face I go down to the living room. There was already a bunch of people.

All fakers.

THUMP THUMP!!

"Introducing Prince Aiden Jacob Harrison." said Butler. There’s a clap of hands and some girls screams.

THUMP THUMP

"Introducing Prince Justin Adam Harrison." said Butler. Claps and girl screams.

THUMP THUMP

"Introducing Our Majesty Victor Manuel Harrison and our future Princess Viola Isabel Hallow!" said Butler.

I saw my father handsome as always. But when I saw Viola, I nearly dropped my glass of wine. She was so beautiful. She had a smile that brightens the room. She had a white dress that went to the floor, it curved her figure. She had her hair in a bun, with a white rose. Her make up was light but noticeable.

People gasped at her beauty. Guys whistled, and she blushed.

"I would clean that saliva off brother, or people will notice." said Justin. I snap out of it.

"Right." I said. "Ahem."

"She's wearing mum's necklace. It looks great on her." said Justin.

I hadn't noticed but she was wearing mum's necklace. It was an emerald stone shaped like a heart. Dad gave it to her before she died.Viola's Point of View

As I came down and the light was on me, I felt weird. I didn't like being the center of attention, but it felt nice. Guys whistled and girls glared in jealousy.

"You look extraordinary." whispered Victor in my ear. I smile.

"Thank you." I said. I saw people bow as me and Victor passed by them. I was introduced to many people. Of course all Vampires, except for one girl who was about to become a vampire the very next day of the dance. The heels were killing me.

"Excuse me for a minute my love." said Victor as we were talking to the Jetson family. I give him a don't-go-look. But he leaves.

"So tell me dear from vhere (not spelled wrong it's an accent) are you from?" asked Mrs. Jetson.

"Los Angeles California." I said. She gasps.

“Isn’t that vhere the slayer is at?" asked Mr. Jetson.

"I couldn't tell you. Not really into the news." I said.

"I heard she's killed over 1000 vampires and she's young." said Mrs. Jetson.

"You don't say?" I said with a fake smile and nodding my head.

"Excuse Mr. and Mrs. Jetson." said Victor pulling me away. He looked mad.

"What’s going on?" I asked.

"The singer canceled on me." said Victor.

"That sucks what are you going to do?" I asked. He looks at me. "Oh no, no, no, no. I'm not going to sing."

"Please love? Aiden told me you sang beautifully." said Victor. He gives me a pleading look. I groan.

"Fine." I said.

"Yes! Be on that stage in five." he said pointing.

The stage had drums, guitar, and a microphone.

~5 minutes later~

I step on stage lifting my dress so I won't step on it. I speak on the microphone.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. Umm it seems the singer for tonight canceled. And my Fiancée asked me to sing a song for you tonight. So here it goes the song is called Bleeding Love. By Leona Lewis." I said. “Don’t worry I don't sing that badly."

CLOSED OFF FROM LOVE
I DIDNT NEED THE PAIN
ONCE OR TWICE WAS ENOUGH
AND IT WAS ALL IN VAIN
TIME STARTS TO PASS
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOURE FROZEN

BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED
FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME WITH YOU
MY HEART MELTS INTO THE GROUND
FOUND SOMETHING TRUE
AND EVERYONES LOOKING ROUND
THINKING IM GOING CRAZY

BUT I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY
IM IN LOVE WITH YOU
THEY TRY TO PULL ME AWAY
BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE TRUTH
MY HEARTS CRIPPLED BY THE VEIN
THAT I KEEP ON CLOSING
YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I

KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
I KEEP BLEEDING
I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
YOU CUT ME OPEN

TRYING HARD NOT TO HEAR
BUT THEY TALK SO LOUD
THEIR PIERCING SOUNDS FILL MY EARS
TRY TO FILL ME WITH DOUBT
YET I KNOW THAT THE GOAL
IS TO KEEP ME FROM FALLING

BUT NOTHINGS GREATER
THAN THE RUSH THAT COMES WITH YOUR EMBRACE
AND IN THIS WORLD OF LONELINESS
I SEE YOUR FACE
YET EVERYONE AROUND ME
THINKS THAT IM GOING CRAZY, MAYBE, MAYBE

>
BUT I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY
IM IN LOVE WITH YOU
THEY TRY TO PULL ME AWAY
BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE TRUTH
MY HEARTS CRIPPLED BY THE VEIN
THAT I KEEP ON CLOSING
YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I

KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
I KEEP BLEEDING
I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
YOU CUT ME OPEN

AND IT’S DRAINING ALL OF ME
OH THEY FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE
ILL BE WEARING THESE SCARS
FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY
IM IN LOVE WITH YOU
THEY TRY TO PULL ME AWAY
BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE TRUTH
MY HEARTS CRIPPLED BY THE VEIN
THAT I KEEP ON CLOSING
YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I

KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
I KEEP BLEEDING
I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I

KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
I KEEP BLEEDING
I KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE
YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I
KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP, KEEP BLEEDING LOVE


There’s claps, and cheers for more.

"More! More! More!" they cheered. I couldn't resist and told the band, if they new Paramore Crushcrushcrush. They said yes, so they start the beat, and I start to sing.

I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here
And it makes no sense at all

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies
They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than this

If you want to play it like a game
Well, come on, come on, let's play
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Than have to forget you for one whole minute

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies
They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than this now

Rock and roll, baby
Don't you know that we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?
Give me something to sing about

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than
No, oh

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than
More than this
Ohoh ohoh ohoh
Oooh...


"Thanks." I said.