My Heart Is The Worst Kind of Weapon

Three.

*Kari*

"I'll see you guys later!" I called, getting on the bus with Kristine.

"So, what did you think of your first day?" She asked putting a headphone in one ear.

"It was okay, I guess. I never thought I would make friends on my first day, so that was good. But y'know, almost being killed isn't so lovely," I explained.

"You get used to the fucktards."

"Meh. I pretty much got the same thing in America, so I think I am already used to it."

"Oh, are you going to Tom and Amy's party on Saturday?" Kristine asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe."

I was pretty unsure about going to this party. First of all, it's Tom. I mean, I shouldn't judge people like that, but the way he was looking at me when I walked into math class and whatever the group was talking about at lunch. I don't really trust him. Second of all, I'm insanely awkward around guys I like. The last thing I need is to make things obvious. I know that caused hell for me in America.

"Awh! Why not? Gusti's going to be there," She tried persuading me.

"Your point is what exactly?"

"He likes you."

"No he doesn't!" I argued.

"Kari. Trust me. I have known the guys since I was like, four, I know when Gustav likes someone. His cheeks get red and he gets shyer than usual," I let out a small 'oh'.

"Plus, I think you like him too," Kristine smirked, raising one eyebrow.

"What!? No I don't!" I retorted.

"Then why were you hugging him at lunch today?"

"I always hug my friends. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. Just because I hug someone doesn't mean I like them," I saved myself.

"Sure. Whatever you say," She said, dragging out the "r". I rolled my eyes. Am I that obvious?

The bus pulled up in front of my house and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Remember what I said." Kristine winked.

I ran into the house and threw my bag on the floor. "I'm home!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

"How was school!?" My mom called, leaning by the stairs.

"Fine!" I screamed down as I slammed my door shut. I walked into my posterized room as I plugged my iPod into my iHome as "Six Feet Under The Stars" by All Time Low started playing. I jumped and layed down on my bed, staring up at the huge Alex Gaskarth poster on my ceiling.

"What am I going to do? I can't deal with boy drama again," I sighed, gripping my guitar pick necklace, signed by Alex himself. I stared up at the poster as tears welled up in my eyes.

"KARI! One of your friends is on the phone!" My mom called. I grabbed the cordless phone next to my bed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sexy Peanut Butter! its Hannah. What's up?" Hannah greeted.

"Oh. Hey, Hannah. Not much." I paused my music, "How'd you get my number?"

"Oh, Kristine gave it to me. Sorry. Anyway, I was wondering would you wanna hang out tomorrow? We have no school and you can stay over my house."

"Oh sure! I'd love to! But what about the party on Saturday?"

"We can go from my house! Duh!"

"Okay. I'll see you then," I hung up the phone and lay down on my bed. I shut my eyes for a bit as "Let It Roll" started playing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why Alex Gaskarth?
I just survived my second show on the Money Tour.
Plus All Time Low is fucking amazing and I cant use Tokio Hotel.

Because they didnt exist yet in the story.

You like what you read?
Tell people!

You Got Me Poppin Champagne.
Kris!